Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I’ll tell ye something now. I won’t be rushing out to buy anything from the company that sent Julie that present this morning. The spelling mistakes on it, good God! ‘Strenght’, ‘Persevere’, ‘Indure’ instead of ‘endure’. My eyes are bleeding looking at it! And poor Julie described it as stunning?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ok, which is worse? The misspellings all over the ‘our her’ box (that egg board does not look like an ‘o’)
Or her being unaware of the word persevere and thinking it’s preserve.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also why does she keep asking them a question and parroting back the answer they give with a fake laugh.. worse than gorry this one . It must be in the booklet AR gives out-
Act as though you love your kids (even tho we know we are pimping them out and laying down foundations for trouble for the years aHead) , ask them inane questions, parrot their response in a really irritating voice then almost collapse with laughter from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, I’ll tell ye something now. I won’t be rushing out to buy anything from the company that sent Julie that present this morning. The spelling mistakes on it, good God! ‘Strenght’, ‘Persevere’, ‘Indure’ instead of ‘endure’. My eyes are bleeding looking at it! And poor Julie described it as stunning?!
What kind of Company sends something with such bad spelling mistakes omg 😲

Reactions: 9
Ok, which is worse? The misspellings all over the ‘our her’ box (that egg board does not look like an ‘o’)
Or her being unaware of the word persevere and thinking it’s preserve.
I know! I was looking at it for ages thinking ‘what the f**k is Our Her?’

What kind of Company sends something with such bad spelling mistakes omg 😲
It’s SO bad

Reactions: 8
I came on to to say the exact same thing! Oh my god what a bad advertisement for the company. I know Julie got it for free but I would not order from a company like that.

Just this morning I ordered a personalised book for my Goddaughter and I double and triple checked the spellings before adding to my cart.

Reactions: 4
Omg did he say she charged €1k .......,surely she can’t be getting away with not declaring her influencing income
Yep said it cost him €2000 for her and Gorry to show off the hoodies so wouldn’t go down that road again. I’d say she’s registered as self employed at this stage I’m sure she’s been reported to social welfare a ton of times by local people, Julie is playing a part she has to be seen as the poor single mother with not a pot to piss in so her audience feel she is relatable to them.

Reactions: 7
I came on to to say the exact same thing! Oh my god what a bad advertisement for the company. I know Julie got it for free but I would not order from a company like that.

Just this morning I ordered a personalised book for my Goddaughter and I double and triple checked the spellinga before adding to my cart.
They gave her a crappy tile and got a story so it's a win for them 🤣 cost Kieran 1000 apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Julie is earning a fortune from instagram she plays the poor single mother dying to get her “dickie money) but her BA roles brings in more money per month that her “dickie money”. She was able to charge Kieran Corrigan €1000 to show off his hoodies a while back (he said it in a live) so every time you see #ad on her page she’s earning over €1000 per ad, she’s no more getting loan parents money than I am she wouldn’t be entitled to it. It pisses me off that she’s so many people conned into thinking she’s in the same boat as them financially and is able to spoil the twins I’m sure some women looking at her feel it that they can’t spoil their kids the same way, Julie is manipulative and a liar.
Are you joking, as if grabby greedy Julie would declare those earnings and lose out on social welfare....she's well able to play the donkey but I'd guarantee she's very "clever" with where she puts her money..

Are you joking, as if grabby greedy Julie would declare those earnings and lose out on social welfare....she's well able to play the donkey but I'd guarantee she's very "clever" with where she puts her money..
She’s earning an awful lot per month she couldn’t get away with it the company’s are legitimate businesses they would be paying her through the bank if she got caught out she’d be in a lot of trouble, I don’t think she’s dumb enough to commit benefit fraud for the sake of €240 per week, if anything id say she’s getting maybe the WFP but I’m not so sure being self employed she’d be entitled to it. Even down to her egg board profiting from her Dad’s death even if they only sold 300 of them at €30 that’s €9,000 but say it cost €1000 to buy the boards that’s still €8000 she probably earned €3000 from that for promotion alone. There are no files on her one bit she’s well able to earn. They would have made a huge profit on the boards.

our her..... lovely tribute 😒🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep said it cost him €2000 for her and Gorry to show off the hoodies so wouldn’t go down that road again. I’d say she’s registered as self employed at this stage I’m sure she’s been reported to social welfare a ton of times by local people, Julie is playing a part she has to be seen as the poor single mother with not a pot to piss in so her audience feel she is relatable to them.
Thanks, I don’t follow him. Well glad he has realised it’s crazy money to spend, mustn’t have received a good response. Can’t see the attraction in those hoodies at all anyway

so if she registered as self employed & accurately declared income, would she still receive rent allowance etc

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the tile thing😩 never seen something as unprofessional in my life the hack of it! 🤣 I don’t have ocd but it made me feel funny looking at it 🙈
Well suited to Julie though I suppose with the bad spellings

Reactions: 4
That tile is appalling!! Not a great add for that business anyway. The fact she can't read just adds to the embarrassment. I'm expecting it to be taken down

Reactions: 1
Thanks, I don’t follow him. Well glad he has realised it’s crazy money to spend, mustn’t have received a good response. Can’t see the attraction in those hoodies at all anyway

so if she registered as self employed & accurately declared income, would she still receive rent allowance etc
Probably not, almost sure u can only work a max of 30 hours a week to claim hap, when your self employed it’s a lot harder to get any help

Jesus the slate is terrible, they could have used and egg “🥚” to make an O instead of the way they have it done, looks ridiculous.

Julie is earning a fortune from instagram she plays the poor single mother dying to get her “dickie money) but her BA roles brings in more money per month that her “dickie money”. She was able to charge Kieran Corrigan €1000 to show off his hoodies a while back (he said it in a live) so every time you see #ad on her page she’s earning over €1000 per ad, she’s no more getting loan parents money than I am she wouldn’t be entitled to it. It pisses me off that she’s so many people conned into thinking she’s in the same boat as them financially and is able to spoil the twins I’m sure some women looking at her feel it that they can’t spoil their kids the same way, Julie is manipulative and a liar.
do you honestly think she declares everything she earns.

Is the tile thing a piss take? bleeping hell would they not have done a spell check first 🙄 does “let the free birds fly” tit annoy the duck out of anyone else?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.