Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she showed the number of their caravan bay to 000s of strangers. Wouldn’t be that hard to find🙄

Reactions: 6
Feckin eejit......
The person who did the tile has not put the page as private. Who puts a business page or a page trying to sell stuff as private? They are obviously getting negative attention but really who sends something to an "influencer" with so many mistakes.

Reactions: 5
The person who did the tile has not put the page as private. Who puts a business page or a page trying to sell stuff as private? They are obviously getting negative attention but really who sends something to an "influencer" with so many mistakes.
25 euro for a piece of tat with blaringly obvious mistakes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What a disaster. She may have made spelling errors by predictive text, but didn’t she transfer it to the tile? Look at it? Look at it again? Check before putting in the post? She knew it was going to a person with over 70,000 followers- not good enough.
now that said I feel bad for them, they’re obviously morto!!!!! Oh god she’s a car crash and she’s there rabbitting on about Donegals’ ‘slangs’.. I think she means slang words or phrases?
The girl who’s being stalked stalking again- you couldn’t make it up

Reactions: 8
What a disaster. She may have made spelling errors by predictive text, but didn’t she transfer it to the tile? Look at it? Look at it again? Check before putting in the post? She knew it was going to a person with over 70,000 followers- not good enough.
now that said I feel bad for them, they’re obviously morto!!!!! Oh god she’s a car crash and she’s there rabbitting on about Donegals’ ‘slangs’.. I think she means slang words or phrases?
The thing is Julie didn't notice either nor could pronounce the words properly!!! She could do with reading a few bedtime stories herself not to mind to the twins!

I mean giving something with a spelling mistake wouldnt even be noticed by julie the queen of bad spelling 😅🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure why they're blaming predictive text, predictive text is supposed to make it quicker and easier to send messages etc not change the correct spelling to an incorrect non-existent one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't stop reading it as "Our Her" 🤣
Like I didn't know the "O" was a picture of the egg board until it was said here, I couldn't make it out. 🤣
I actually thought it was a bag of spuds. I was genuinely trying to spot the #sp for a fruit and veg company 😂😂😂😂 they could have used an egg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not sure why they're blaming predictive text, predictive text is supposed to make it quicker and easier to send messages etc not change the correct spelling to an incorrect non-existent one 😂
Surely a business wouldn't actually rely on predictive text for their products?

First time posting , wow I don’t know how I followed her on Instagram but the impression I got poor single mother with twins was homeless bla bla bla ,Wel that’s definitely not the case she can’t tell me that lifestyle she has is on loan parents , everything seems to be at a click of a finger , am glad she does have lots of help I am also a single mother but why does she go on like she’s the first woman who got left with children and so hard done by. She has full time babysitters , a money tree out the back , , my opinion she parades her children about like that to draw attention maybe from the father who brings there kids for a 15 min pony ride and videos it all roaring at the child to look in to the camera , she goes on about other men snickers I do find it so cringey for her second hand embarrassment , it’s clear she is very lonely and has way to much time on her hand. She has Creshe, a babysitter I think for her own self get out get a job u will never find the love of your life going on like a 14 year old in a chip shop Grow up , everything is dramatic and a big song & dance I have unfollowed and the main reason is this poor me attitude she seems very comfortable in life & that to is ok she’s just very fake I’m the story of her pretending her friend rang early in the
Morning or walking in to a shop to give some one flowers WHILE videoing every second put your phone down enjoy your kids naturally not forcing them in front of a camera , it time she will be embarrassed by her behaviour & understand why she can’t get a man !! Sorry for big rant but she’s more money then a family out working amd goes on like she can’t wash her hair !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am mortified for Julie and this business. English is not my first language but i even spotted the mistake in that piece of rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am mortified for Julie and this business. English is not my first language but i even spotted the mistake in that piece of rubbish
Bad the business didn’t see their mistakes but worse again neither did Julie before she showed it to 70,000 people 🤣🙈 a lot of these instahuns did a dictionary🙄

• Haha
First time posting , wow I don’t know how I followed her on Instagram but the impression I got poor single mother with twins was homeless bla bla bla ,Wel that’s definitely not the case she can’t tell me that lifestyle she has is on loan parents , everything seems to be at a click of a finger , am glad she does have lots of help I am also a single mother but why does she go on like she’s the first woman who got left with children and so hard done by. She has full time babysitters , a money tree out the back , , my opinion she parades her children about like that to draw attention maybe from the father who brings there kids for a 15 min pony ride and videos it all roaring at the child to look in to the camera , she goes on about other men snickers I do find it so cringey for her second hand embarrassment , it’s clear she is very lonely and has way to much time on her hand. She has Creshe, a babysitter I think for her own self get out get a job u will never find the love of your life going on like a 14 year old in a chip shop Grow up , everything is dramatic and a big song & dance I have unfollowed and the main reason is this poor me attitude she seems very comfortable in life & that to is ok she’s just very fake I’m the story of her pretending her friend rang early in the
Morning or walking in to a shop to give some one flowers WHILE videoing every second put your phone down enjoy your kids naturally not forcing them in front of a camera , it time she will be embarrassed by her behaviour & understand why she can’t get a man !! Sorry for big rant but she’s more money then a family out working amd goes on like she can’t wash her hair !!!
This is it 100%

Reactions: 1
Oh lord it gets better... the insta page is now hi lighting her mistake on a post on her page 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
That's even worse!! 🤣🤣
Saying you threw it together quickly and didn't notice the mistakes.... surely if you're giving something to an "influencer" you'd want it to be your best work for advertising. 🤦🏻‍♀️

That's even worse!! 🤣🤣
Saying you threw it together quickly and didn't notice the mistakes.... surely if you're giving something to an "influencer" you'd want it to be your best work for advertising. 🤦🏻‍♀️
You definitely wouldn’t be making a grid post about it and add it to your own business page... the OP was giving her some good advice.. get Spock to remove it from her stories ASAP!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.