Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raddison

If the rumours are true, The girl in the middle of the video ,Her employers saw it .She works with the public so I don't think there will be much sympathy. Julie has landed them all into alot of trouble.
It's customer service I think, wonder was she reprimanded. Was her partner also in the video.

Reactions: 1

Mamaof1xo

Oh the best mom ever shur god love her😂😂😂 beach walks, arts & crafts, a dinner be made and shown soon then she might even wash the kids and read a story 😱😱 later on a big cry cos it's just soooo hard like doin it all on your own, pity me pity me forget all about the house party 😂😂
Preemptively trying to act like a decent human incase Neil or anyone else contacts her? 🤣

Taliaivyx

Ah hopefully you get somewhere decent
That’s mad a 10 year lease but great take a bit of pressure of people, no wonder she’s doing stuff to the house & garden
And let’s pray we get a decent summer to use our gardens 🤣🤣
We better im walking around here with a face like a busted tomatoe its burnt 😂😂😂

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Let us get this straight, noone wants to see Julie and her children in any kind of danger of stalking and harassment but the police and solicitor have surely warned her of the dangers of having those kids and her movements so blatent on her Instagram. There is no way she spoke to police and they told her to carry on as before, that would be lunacy if the private messages are bad enough to warrant police investigation.
And a solicitor agreeing to send out threatening letters for stalking while Julie carries on as normal? She would be told to be smarter with what she shows and be a lot more careful.
I have a friend going through an awful time and she has been told to change her phone number, lock down her social media and be careful what she says and to whom.
This is why I’m so quick to assume she hasn’t been anywhere near a Garda station and I completely missed the part where she said her solicitor was sending letters to people, what an absolute donkey.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I really dont think grief is the problem, if she was able to go to a party Saturday night, shes not grieveing really🤷🏻‍♀️ if i ld lost a parent a few months ago, drinking and partying would be the last thing on my mind! Julie wants to get away from the twins, get pissed, party, and break all lockdown rules.... with not a thought for anyones elses health or safety, Julie is a selfish twat, end of🙄
but everybody deals with grief different

Mamaof1xo

Im pretty sure it’s only funerals and weddings , I know lots of people with babies in the last few months and they are still waiting to do the christening
Unless it was a naming ceremony maybe?non religious can be in a home.. I'm open to correction though xx

Alucia

VIP Member
I saw 2 people supporting the gowl and 1 of them (another big gowl) seemed to have removed the message of support from her stories 🤣🤣🙈 omg I know!! Denises news was absolutely lovely, thrilled for her 🥰
Who was the other person who removed the message, i must of missed it, i only seen one woman share it.