Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teenytot

VIP Member
Ya I know... she was silly for posting it but Everyone beying for blood hoping that she will be fined is quite funny 🤣🤣 as if 🤣🤣 I could post something on my story of me at a house party from 2 years back... does that mean I can be arrested and fined? 🤣🤣 give me strength 🙈
Excatly and I’ve seen it for myself same people constantly breaking restrictions and nothing coming of it, look at the scores of teenagers everyday/night and it’s every town in the country, nothing happens to them at all
No difference in a gang of teens, a group of people meeting for coffee or someone at a party.

Reactions: 1

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Just catching up on stories now as work gets in the way of scrolling through insta! I wonder what video she told the garda was being passed around of her....hardly the one of her at an illegal party on Saturday night. Surely not. What a complete waste of Garda resources!!
She probably did, but said it was an old video, like she tried to say on tik tok🙄

IAmLamp

Is that actually in a house? Sorry now but I couldn’t have all that shit in my house... pure animals
I initially thought it was a pub. Must be hard up for beer to have a set up like that. Couldn't have it under my roof. Imagine living next door to them.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Gaurds are taking it very serious when it's coming to breaching public health guidlines.
Ya I would say there will be no knock on her door from the guards and she will just not address being at the party. Let’s not pretend she’s going to be locked up in a cell like

Mehbah

Mother of Mercy.

Is she going to go after everyone, including the ones who were attempting to defend her occasional good behaviour? Or the ones standing up for her use of social welfare or her support system?
Jesus.