Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teenytot

VIP Member
My mothers actually watching it lol I love all super natural programmes 😂😂 I did watch the college admissions scandal doc on Netflix last night if you haven't seen it yet its a good watch rich bitches id gladly spend 200,000 on something else 😂
That’s actually next on my list, yeah well for them😂
I watched why did you kill me recently, the mother was mad but good watch too

Behind her eyes if you haven’t watched it! Brilliant

Reactions: 1

Raddison

Someone on tik too commented her voice was annoying so she's has done a clip for him and hash tagged it viral, what's that about.

• Haha

Taliaivyx

That’s actually next on my list, yeah well for them😂
I watched why did you kill me recently, the mother was mad but good watch too
I added that to my list last night to watch i think ill watch that later, is it any good? 😂😂 its driving me mad do many things on Netflix to watch and I can't find anything 😂😂

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
She said she kept the kids off school today to take them to guagane barra. Haven't the kids been off all week ? Nobody keeps their children out of school for a reason like the car park would be full at the weekend. Who is she fooling .
She thinks she's fooling all the huns who think she's an inspiration

Teenytot

VIP Member
yeah but they showed no proof it was those people. Imagine they were the wrong people she accused she’d be in a huge amount of trouble. Sure I could claim someone on here was the queen mother, I’m just assuming which is what I think liz and Julie were doing. Probably to put the fright into people to stop talking about her.
I think they were right with one or two, those profiles disappeared and so did their social media’s, liz even reported one to her job. Liz and her notebook of names are trying to scare people

Don’t be surprised if it was another Supermom job to get more followers and she’ll come on and thank everybody for it too, she’s shameless