Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
Oh I didn't get as far as the link... Interesting 🤔🤔
Julie shared your ones story where she was supporting Julie going to the guards and on the bottom of the page is a box with a donate button. It's still on Julie's stories from yesterday

Reactions: 1

Taliaivyx

Apparently it’s a relatives house so she probably knows she can stay there for as long as she wants, lbp doing the same atm it’s madness
Is it hap she's getting? Why im asking is because my friends in a hap house and her lease is 10 years. So if its long term at least she can get use out of it because I'd die spending mad money to get something done for the council to contact me and say we've found you a house lol like what was said you can't take it with you lol

Taliaivyx

Line of duty is brilliant, if you’ve never watched it, all previous seasons are on Netflix
My mothers actually watching it lol I love all super natural programmes 😂😂 I did watch the college admissions scandal doc on Netflix last night if you haven't seen it yet its a good watch rich bitches id gladly spend 200,000 on something else 😂

Teenytot

VIP Member
Her followers need to wake up and see what a disingenuous person that she is. She messed up big time at the weekend and as we can see is going round and round in circles pointing the finger at everyone else and not admitting her mistake and apologising for it.
That says it all of the type of person she is in my opinion. Nobody has time for people like that.

It appears she has zero respect for her Mam if she is carrying on like this as I am certain her Mam didn't rear her to be like that. She can use her dear Dads passing as an excuse all she wants but its no excuse for behaving like that and deflecting from the real issue here. Its called morals and respect.

Its a sad way to behave at 30+ years of age and I have zero respect for her after this !

Its simple, own it and apologise !
She should of just owned it but she’s never stuck to the guidelines,
and if she did lose followers it would be a small amount. Majority of people are breaking them one way or another, plenty of thick’s think it’s just a way to control us and the rest are sick of fucking hearing about covid. Look at gorry broke restrictions to go to Belfast last year after giving out about people when it suited her, fuckall was said or done about that shitshow.
Yea Julie has a following but for over a year now she’s done whatever she wants

kkgirl

Her followers need to wake up and see what a disingenuous person that she is. She messed up big time at the weekend and as we can see is going round and round in circles pointing the finger at everyone else and not admitting her mistake and apologising for it.
That says it all of the type of person she is in my opinion. Nobody has time for people like that.

It appears she has zero respect for her Mam if she is carrying on like this as I am certain her Mam didn't rear her to be like that. She can use her dear Dads passing as an excuse all she wants but its no excuse for behaving like that and deflecting from the real issue here. Its called morals and respect.

Its a sad way to behave at 30+ years of age and I have zero respect for her after this !

Its simple, own it and apologise ! The smug look on her face on her stories fools no one, she is not a nice person.
All of this 👏👏. Exactly no morals or respect.

sugs10

Whats the alternative if you don't move on on, staying stuck, feeling anger and resentment and being bitter because of the situation you find yourself in ? Life is way to short for that shite, move on, make a life for yourself and your children and get on with it. The parent who left is the one at a loss here. Believe it or not women are able to survive as a one parent family, we just have to do that bit extra.

You also have no idea of my life so please don't assume.
Whats the alternative if you don't move on on, staying stuck, feeling anger and resentment and being bitter because of the situation you find yourself in ? Life is way to short for that shite, move on, make a life for yourself and your children and get on with it. The parent who left is the one at a loss here. Believe it or not women are able to survive as a one parent family, we just have to do that bit extra.

You also have no idea of my life so please don't assume.
isnt that exactly what Julie is doing? But people here slating her when she moves on and actually has a life for herself 😂

Teenytot

VIP Member
Sean can't be getting the information from Apple. I'm pretty sure Apple would frown upon Employees accessing Customer details and passing them on to family members.
I read that on tattle either this thread or reaney’s just can’t remember which one