Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her language is shocking. Don't get me wrong, I can curse with the best of them but with 2 smallies, she'd want to cop on. She forgot to put the filter on this morning.

Reactions: 5
Anybody think the twins werent there this morning? She said they were out the back, but is upstairs for at least 30 mins, and left them on their own unsupervised? I definitely wouldnt leave two, 3 year olds alone outside, while upstairs on my phone🙄 Id say the twins are at her mams, prob had Timmy over last night.....

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Keep posting your whereabouts girl.......

Anybody think the twins werent there this morning? She said they were out the back, but is upstairs for at least 30 mins, and left them on their own unsupervised? I definitely wouldnt leave two, 3 year olds alone outside, while upstairs on my phone🙄 Id say the twins are at her mams, prob had Timmy over last night.....
Not at all, last night on her stories they weren't there either. Dropped off to the mothers after Goon Gone Barra no doubt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she is from Cork and it was her first time in Gougane Barra but then there are no pubs there so probably no appeal to her.

To anyone not from Cork and doing a staycation here this year it is a gorgeous spot with lovely walks! It would be on most Corkonians list of spots for a day out/spin out on a Sunday.

I can't believe she is from Cork and it was her first time in Gougane Barra but then there are no pubs there so probably no appeal to her.

To anyone not from Cork and doing a staycation here this year it is a gorgeous spot with lovely walks! It would be on most Corkonians list of spots for a day out/spin out on a Sunday.
I am in Cork and have only ever been once at a wedding about 25 years ago, would love to go again but maybe it's just where we are but I would very rarely hear of people going there

Reactions: 2
Def not there since her trip out prob dropped them off to her mothers on the way home yesterday!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but when does she have her kids at the weekend? Never see them with her until at least a sunday? Grandparents fron the dads side have them?

Reactions: 3
God she's a bore 💤 really don't know why anyone follows her, sad times when entertainment is watching someone with no life making the bed 😂 I only look at her the odd time now, bore the life out of you she would.

• Haha
I had my son christened at goon gone barra in July, couldn’t have it locally for fear my ex and his lovely family would turn up. Julie complains that she’s a single mam with no help from the fathers side, I’m a single mam who’s heart skips a beat when she hears an unexpected knock on the door or a private number phoning her due to the fathers side. He’s now in Australia and still legally has to pay maintenance (i never asked but it was done in court the time of the safety order as I was on opf at the time)

Also, when I reported the family for taking pics off my fb and them posting malicious status’ and things slandering me I was told ‘tough, you put it out there for the world to see’ and that’s me and my 109 Instagram followers not 70K

Reactions: 18
What is that latest reel supposed to be??

Without sounding like im bragging or being smug I think its quite sad that herself and the like seem to expect partners to be useless and calling them names etc is normal.

Myself and my husband have our differences at times but we love each other, we are friends and most of all we respect each other. We are together nearly 25 years and raised a houseful of kids lol. I would hate if our kids grew up with complete disrespect being the norm between their parents.

Can honestly say I've never (outside of jest, the odd time calling him an eejit) called my other half names or told him he is useless etc. It's about respect like. Makes you wonder what her previous experience s in relationships have been like.

Those twins were no more out the back this morning, lies again from the compulsive liar. Date weekend with Timmy Tinder again, her chin will be raw again tomorrow from all the stubble rash 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone on tik too commented her voice was annoying so she's has done a clip for him and hash tagged it viral, what's that about.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had my son christened at goon gone barra in July, couldn’t have it locally for fear my ex and his lovely family would turn up. Julie complains that she’s a single mam with no help from the fathers side, I’m a single mam who’s heart skips a beat when she hears an unexpected knock on the door or a private number phoning her due to the fathers side. He’s now in Australia and still legally has to pay maintenance (i never asked but it was done in court the time of the safety order as I was on opf at the time)

Also, when I reported the family for taking pics off my fb and them posting malicious status’ and things slandering me I was told ‘tough, you put it out there for the world to see’ and that’s me and my 109 Instagram followers not 70K
Let us get this straight, noone wants to see Julie and her children in any kind of danger of stalking and harassment but the police and solicitor have surely warned her of the dangers of having those kids and her movements so blatent on her Instagram. There is no way she spoke to police and they told her to carry on as before, that would be lunacy if the private messages are bad enough to warrant police investigation.
And a solicitor agreeing to send out threatening letters for stalking while Julie carries on as normal? She would be told to be smarter with what she shows and be a lot more careful.
I have a friend going through an awful time and she has been told to change her phone number, lock down her social media and be careful what she says and to whom.

Reactions: 6
What is that latest reel supposed to be??

Without sounding like im bragging or being smug I think its quite sad that herself and the like seem to expect partners to be useless and calling them names etc is normal.

Myself and my husband have our differences at times but we love each other, we are friends and most of all we respect each other. We are together nearly 25 years and raised a houseful of kids lol. I would hate if our kids grew up with complete disrespect being the norm between their parents.
Whats the reel? Is it deleted?

Let us get this straight, noone wants to see Julie and her children in any kind of danger of stalking and harassment but the police and solicitor have surely warned her of the dangers of having those kids and her movements so blatent on her Instagram. There is no way she spoke to police and they told her to carry on as before, that would be lunacy if the private messages are bad enough to warrant police investigation.
And a solicitor agreeing to send out threatening letters for stalking while Julie carries on as normal? She would be told to be smarter with what she shows and be a lot more careful.
I have a friend going through an awful time and she has been told to change her phone number, lock down her social media and be careful what she says and to whom.
This is why I’m so quick to assume she hasn’t been anywhere near a Garda station and I completely missed the part where she said her solicitor was sending letters to people, what an absolute donkey.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.