Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sickens me is that she will send her children into creche tomorrow with no thought or consideration for the workers who have no choice but to interact and be in contact with them. The amount of extra time and effort put in to make childcare services as safe as possible and people like her sending their children in as if times are normal. It's such a slap in the face to the workers and other parents. Disgusting ignorant behaviour.
And all the other scumbags there sending their kids too... its just sick🤮

Reactions: 5
Ye are wasting yer time with julie. She couldn't care less, never has, and never will. She never followed guidelines to begin with so don't know why people are so surprised at her now. She's another rachel gorry the time of the b perfect launch in the north on the party bus, no remorse, kept her head down never addressed it and then used her dead husband as a way to draw the attention away from her and feel sorry for her this is what Julie is doing.

Also You are wasting your time with red fm, brenda controls what is discussed and you can be sure this wont make it to neil as she's the best of friends with julie and sarah burke. Try 96fm you might have a better chance.of them airing it. She's a chav always has and always will be. Pure trash. Won't be so quick to come on and defend herself. Those videos posted i can't play them any idea's?

I think its about time she deleted social media and grieved privately.

Reactions: 15
Im pretty sure it’s only funerals and weddings , I know lots of people with babies in the last few months and they are still waiting to do the christening
Unless it was a naming ceremony maybe?non religious can be in a home.. I'm open to correction though xx

Reactions: 1
500 euro fine for organizing a house party and 150 euro for each person at it. I counted 6 people. Jules will be at the credit union first thing in the morning.
Is that all the fine is for attending a party🙄no wonder so many take the chance
Yes christenings are back on with limited numbers

Reactions: 4
Ye are wasting yer time with julie. She couldn't care less, never has, and never will. She never followed guidelines to begin with so don't know why people are so surprised at her now. She's another rachel gorry the time of the b perfect launch in the north on the party bus, no remorse, kept her head down never addressed it and then used her dead husband as a way to draw the attention away from her and feel sorry for her this is what Julie is doing.

Also You are wasting your time with red fm, brenda controls what is discussed and you can be sure this wont make it to neil as she's the best of friends with julie and sarah burke. Try 96fm you might have a better chance.of them airing it. She's a chav always has and always will be. Pure trash. Won't be so quick to come on and defend herself. Those videos posted i can't play them any idea's?

I think its about time she deleted social media and grieved privately.
Try hold down on the blue and open in a new window?

Well I can tell people now I have know of children who had no symptoms and spreading it around. They found out purely because they’ve been tested before their hospital procedures. Making their elderly relatives fairly sick because of it. Wish people would cop on.
I know that. The anxiety I have sending my kid to school 😳 I hate it, I know schools good for them but I was one of those parents who wanted school to stay shut and it’s because of all the absolute ignorant, selfish cunts!

Reactions: 4
This girl was raised as a scumbag by her awful mother, her poor father only dead and she is breaking the law going to parties. She will never be more than a scumbag who cares for noone, I feel sorry for her as her poor Erin will end up the same way because she knows no better.
Most people strive to be better but there are always poor ignorant fools who cannot see beyond the walls they have built for themselves and miss Julie is trapped in her awful scummy box with her trashy friends and family

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im pretty sure it’s only funerals and weddings , I know lots of people with babies in the last few months and they are still waiting to do the christening
We christened our baby recently. Only parents and godparents allowed. Masks worn by all including the priest. Maybe its at the discretion of the church. Our local church are allowing one on a Saturday and one on a Sunday.

Reactions: 5
She wont address this, she will either lay low for a few days, or just keep posting about her dad to gain as much sympathy as possible🙄 same way she got away with the coffin tik tok😤

Reactions: 17
We christened our baby recently. Only parents and godparents allowed. Masks worn by all including the priest. Maybe its at the discretion of the church. Our local church are allowing one on a Saturday and one on a Sunday.
That’s great as can’t see the difference between a wedding and a christening really in terms of health and safety , the official government line is that they shouldn’t take place but I think some churches are proceeding regardless.

Reactions: 3
What song was she singing?

Do people still do 'party pieces" like songs they'd sing at family events etc?

Or is it just me...😂
I think it was celine Dion “I’m alive” 🙈loved that song back in the day 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.