Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, we’re all human we all duck up but just own it
Fully agree, nobody expected her to get on her knees and grovel, begging for forgiveness but the way she's addressed it has reflected so badly on her.
First of all instead of saying she messed up by going to the party, she comes on all brazen saying that the whole family had a meeting and decided they were not going to follow regulations.
We never woulde known that her dad had been in for treatment that week if she hadn't boasted that someone on the ward recognised her dad and offered him a sandwich because she follows julie
Then to put up that IGTV, saying that we were criticizing her kids and talking about them, when the vast majority of the comments said shes a great mam and most people were upset about the cancer ward risk
Now we have the realisation that people have seen julies true colours, to put herself in a category with shannen ( i dont believe what happened to her was trolling, that was someone she knows, even if she doesn't realise it), she has to backtrack so now we have tears

Reactions: 2
On another note, Sean seems to have disappeared off her stories pretty rapidly :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Sean got a new girlfriend it was on his stories so prob why he's not around as much

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Am rushing out the door for work but I just had to post this😁

Julie went to a party on Sat night, she CHOSE to post a story of her smug face getting kissed by people wishing her happy fathers day, more than likely to get at the ex and family, otherwise no one would've known she was there.

She went to that party knowing that her father was attending hospital for treatment that week and again CHOSE to put up a story of herself and the twins around her dad.

When we expressed concern for her dad on here she addressed it by saying the whole family had a meeting and decided they were not going to follow regulations about social distancing any more, they were SICK of it, despite her dad going onto a cancer ward and Fionn having a hospital appointment that week as well.

Nobody at any point said that her dad should not have treatment, but that the actions of the Haynes family have put so many people at risk of the virus and they just don't care, Julie is well able for the crocodile tears but she's too much of a coward to address the real reason people are annoyed.

It's not trolling when people have a genuine reaction to content she chooses to show.
And neither did I say he shouldn't have treatment, that was a rhetorical question in response to another post

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
These bloggers, especially julie are getting messages from lick arses every day telling them they are inspirational or the greatest mothers, so stunning etc etc.They all share how much they love each other and post it. They really believe their own press at this stage and that's where the God complex is coming from and why they feel invincible. I mean really famous people read out mean tweets about themselves but the irish bloggers who think they are famous are crying and moaning over a few home truths. I don't agree with ringing her work or the hospital but she or her father were not affected by it so shut up Julie. It's a non story

Reactions: 14
Honestly I’ve never seen such a bunch of pathetic human beings in my life to sit in there and make fun of children , begrudge someone money and things why do you care ? I’m a single mother and I can afford a nice car and extensions and lip fillers ? Got a problem with that ? You all need a good ride and a life honest to god never saw such a bunch of anonymous pathetic people in my life
Sean got a new girlfriend it was on his stories so prob why he's not around as much
Girlfriend 😳😳 no disrespect but I thought he was team queen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck she is becoming a real dose to listen to. Aye plug your airfryer into the grass. Dose of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved following julie until recentlyToday i watched on rte player the show that was on the last 2 nights about covid in St James hospital in Dublin and how they treated people with the virus. If she saw those people dying no way would she put her father at risk. Maybe she needs to watch it. Very upsetting it was. It might give her a bit of a reality check
She should sit down & watch RTE Investigates Covid, nothing could prepare you for what you see, I was in floods of tears

Also to add did she not say she something about the ex giving her hassle recently and someone came here and said it’s going to court and the all of a sudden she got the message about the twins
What's going to court ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If my father was battling stage 4 cancer and fighting for his life, I wouldn’t go next or near him for fear I’d compromise things. The cheek of her to come on crying, own up to the fact you’ve been so irresponsible!!! If you want to protect him, cop on and follow the guidelines, instead of putting him and others at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can see a mile off how close the family are like before this she spent a lot of time with her family and it was sweet, personally if it was just the 4 of them mixing you wouldn’t have a issue but the fact she’s clearly mixing with a ton of people and not afraid of putting her dad in danger is really worrying the man is very vulnerable, the fact too she’s trying to twist what’s been said on this forum to gain sympathy is in her words pathetic.

Reactions: 5
She should sit down & watch RTE Investigates Covid, nothing could prepare you for what you see, I was in floods of tears

What's going to court ???
Somebody further up the thread said about the dad of the kids taking her to court and the member also said if you asked baby daddy Mcginn you will find out the truth.

Reactions: 3
€48 on a pair of hunter wellies to go on a camping trip 🙄🙄 But in fairness she saved over e70 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.