Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was never poor, played the poor mouth alright and those tears last night were so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No offense but why would anyone watch rte? 🙄 Why would you watch such misery that makes you cry? I actually haven't watched rte in months with all the misery they show. It should be called covid tv at this stage 🙄😂😂 if you like crying then fair enough 😂 I still had to work like many others during this tit show so it's still like normal to me

Reactions: 4
She was never poor, played the poor mouth alright and those tears last night were so fake.
I hope over the last few weeks people will finally have realized the true liar that Julie is. Unfortunately I think she has a neck likes jockeys bollocks so I don’t think she gives two shits what we say here. Her tears are crocodile ones and shes just a user !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope over the last few weeks people will finally have realized the true liar that Julie is. Unfortunately I think she has a neck likes jockeys bollocks so I don’t think she gives two shits what we say here. Her tears are crocodile ones and shes just a user !
I don't know, I think we've annoyed Julie, she's so used to praise and she can't handle any bit of constructive criticism. She's already addressed multiple things that we've said here on her stories so she does read here, fully agree about the crocodile tears and her being a user😁

Reactions: 9
I don't know, I think we've annoyed Julie, she's so used to praise and she can't handle any bit of constructive criticism. She's already addressed multiple things that we've said here on her stories so she does read here, fully agree about the crocodile tears and her being a user😁
Well I hope she has let the tax man know all about her #gift #collab #ba because she surely shares enough of it on her social media. Off camping and then another week off for a weekend away with the twins and her mam. I do feel sorry for some single mothers who really are struggling cause she’s definitely not!
Also thank god sean has got a gf wait till Julie gets her claws into her she will be babysitting constantly

Reactions: 6
Do you have to declare it to the tax man when you have loan parents and fis? Wouldn’t begrudge her that. I’ve been there and it’s hard. But I wasn’t getting everything gifted and free Botox and to be fair I’m glad I struggled at least my eyebrows are intact

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you have to declare it to the tax man when you have loan parents and fis? Wouldn’t begrudge her that. I’ve been there and it’s hard. But I wasn’t getting everything gifted and free Botox and to be fair I’m glad I struggled at least my eyebrows are intact
Yes those payments are means tested. She probably gets HAP as well for her rent. She should be declaring her brand ambassador payments for sure. If DSP catch on they will cut her immediately. They suffer no fools

Reactions: 7
Well I hope she has let the tax man know all about her #gift #collab #ba because she surely shares enough of it on her social media. Off camping and then another week off for a weekend away with the twins and her mam. I do feel sorry for some single mothers who really are struggling cause she’s definitely not!
Also thank god sean has got a gf wait till Julie gets her claws into her she will be babysitting constantly
They really have no regard for the dad or the hospital. Julie has been mingling a lot already and another 2 weekends booked, its like playing Russian roulette.

Reactions: 5
I'd say she told sean move out because there was a post before about him living there an her claiming x y z and was she declaring he was living there etc. And lads did ye see state the bleeping house there on her stories last night and she didn't have the twins either. Put down the phone an clean the tit hole 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
I'd say she told sean move out because there was a post before about him living there an her claiming x y z and was she declaring he was living there etc. And lads did ye see state the bleeping house there on her stories last night and she didn't have the twins either. Put down the phone an clean the tit hole 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Sean is a family member no need to declare he was staying there to help her out when there was a pandemic😆

Reactions: 3
Sean is a family member no need to declare he was staying there to help her out when there was a pandemic😆
That's her story an she sticking to it 😂 what help does a young one like her need people manage with more kids than her on there own 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That’s not true you can’t have anyone staying in your house for more than 5 consecutive nights when in receipt of rent allowance/HAP and we all know exactly what she’s claiming how long he stayed for and that he’s working, if someone went as far as contacting her dad’s doctors I’d say she’s shitting herself over the social welfare. It’s gas isn’t it they all start off being so relatable and real than all of a sudden they are cocky, smug and won’t be held accountable for their crappy behaviour, this is our very first wave of micro influencers imagine what these people will be like in 5 years... oh wait we can just about see it with SuperMom she’s washed up already nobody gives a crap about her page with it’s zero content.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s not true you can’t have anyone staying in your house for more than 5 consecutive nights when in receipt of rent allowance/HAP and we all know exactly what she’s claiming how long he stayed for and that he’s working, if someone went as far as contacting her dad’s doctors I’d say she’s shitting herself over the social welfare. It’s gas isn’t it they all start off being so relatable and real than all of a sudden they are cocky, smug and won’t be held accountable for their crappy behaviour, this is our very first wave of micro influencers imagine what these people will be like in 5 years... oh wait we can just about see it with SuperMom she’s washed up already nobody gives a crap about her page with it’s zero content.
Im a single parent and my son has special needs. I used to live with a family member (my sister) and claim one parent family allowance and half rate carers. I was always honest that I was living with a family member (who worked full time). We shared rent. Did not get hap or rent relief. It is only against the law if the person living with you is a partner/bf/husband. They said the only thing I wasn't able to claim was fuel allowance as that's based on the whole household means while the others were only based on my means.

Edit to add: not sure how it works with hap.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.