Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it mad how all these bloggers all of a sudden within the last two weeks have all had bad trolling or something bad happen. I’m wondering is it cause they know now work May start drying up cause people will have their lives back
I'm suspicious of some of the "trolling" to be honest

Reactions: 9
She'll be on in a while with a Q&A no doubt laughing at her dad again making a joke out of him. You'd think her mam and brother would tell her to cop on making a show out of poor dad. He has old fashioned ways and doesn't know what some things are, just like my own mother at that age. Social media is all alien to them, it's funny in a sense but there's no need to laugh at them with 50k follower's watching 😨

Reactions: 3
No doubt she's waiting to be gifted something
Why go out and buy them herself when she can just hinty hint hint left right and center and get the best of stuff delivered to her for free 😂 I don’t get when people say about bloggers ‘oh fair play to them we’d all take it’.. hand on heart I can say if I was in her position I’d be mortified to be taking all this free stuff and free beauty treatments etc when people can see I blatantly could afford to pay for a fairly decent standard of living for myself between my pay and my benefits.. does it honestly never occur to these people that there are women in shelters in our very own cork city with their children having come from nightmare abuse situations, who are literally at rock bottom, ‘in the gutter’ as Julie would say. Why don’t they ever suggest to sweetness beauty and the other salons falling over themselves to collab with them, to do one month of day going in and doing these poor women’s hair nails makeup whatever to give them a little boost.. I for one would be way more inclined to support a business that would do that.. rather than looking at Julie this morning batting her free eyelashes into the phone off to her free hair appointment when we all know Julies good for a few bob in all likelihood.. but she knows in Ireland we are aware that there is a homelessness crisis and women and children genuinely are in dire straits in emergency accommodation so Julie exploits that, she fudges her story, blurs the lines a bit, makes herself sound like this massive single mam pulling herself up by the bootstraps success story, and profits off the fact that there are real people living in the misery she falsely claims to have come from..... that’s a long long post lol but I just find that aspect of her so shameless and horrible
[/QUOTE]
Well said ... I wish businesses would treat the people you really deserve & who would REALLY appreciate it

Maybe we should comment on businesses pages - just nicely saying we woukc really respect a business who would treat such people

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently you can. She would have been down her weekly pay but I doubt it was €350.
I'm on covid payment an still get my FIS but back to work next week 😪😪 I'm a single parent to 3 an by no means get the money shes gettin or able to spend like she does. I live in the real world and within my means. I cant afford to go get my self pampered moved into my forever home last year an still walking on concrete no freebies for me but I dont mind il get there eventually. Just so grateful for roof over our heads and I worked dam hard for what i have and I appreciate it every single thing I have or havnt

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Julie just blocked me off Instagram girls and deleted my comment on her Igtv video. All I said was I found the video a little bit aggressive and perhaps she didn’t mean to come across that way and before anyone started to jump on the bandwagon that I thought Julie was a great mom etc and was only given some constructive criticism. And low and behold two mins later I’m blocked 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her and the big c on holliers together. It’s all starting to look a bit like a tv show with them how fictional their lives are

Reactions: 7
Her and the big c on holliers together. It’s all starting to look a bit like a tv show with them how fictional their lives are
I don’t think there on holidays together I think Julie went to Shannon’s (big c and me) house

Reactions: 1
So Julie just blocked me off Instagram girls and deleted my comment on her Igtv video. All I said was I found the video a little bit aggressive and perhaps she didn’t mean to come across that way and before anyone started to jump on the bandwagon that I thought Julie was a great mom etc and was only given some constructive criticism. And low and behold two mins later I’m blocked 🙄😂
It’s unreal how none of them can deal with anything other than comments agreeing with them. I’m getting so sick of it all. It’s like a mutual admiration society or nothing!!

Reactions: 5
She can go and take a good duck to herself now I was very polite in what I wrote but because I wasn’t like her little minions and kissing her ass I got blocked.. duck it if I thought she was gonna block me over that I should’ve just said your video was a complete joke the music in the background was shite, you roaring repetitively The same thing down your phone like a school girl looking for a fight with the faces she was pulling and the aggressiveness in her voice. The greasy hair tied back off her forehead and her makeup caked on like a wein did it, common as Muck just!!! Her thinking she’s the bees knees doing this video lol, naw love your trashy not classy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can go and take a good duck to herself now I was very polite in what I wrote but because I wasn’t like her little minions and kissing her ass I got blocked.. duck it if I thought she was gonna block me over that I should’ve just said your video was a complete joke the music in the background was shite, you roaring repetitively The same thing down your phone like a school girl looking for a fight with the faces she was pulling and the aggressiveness in her voice. The greasy hair tied back off her forehead and her makeup caked on like a wein did it, common as Muck just!!! Her thinking she’s the bees knees doing this video lol, naw love your trashy not classy 🤣🤣🤣
The irony is that ‘people are so negative and trolling is dreadful’ but the minute you disagree with any of them they block. Absolutely no accountability on their part, say and do what they like, lie and edit as they go!

Shes a horrible nasty C U NEXT TUESDAY!!! absolute carry on of her last few days is just the ignorant witch that she is. Sneering away known that no matter what is said shes still gonna reap the benefits no matter what.id hate to have any association with her in anyway!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.