Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can go and take a good duck to herself now I was very polite in what I wrote but because I wasn’t like her little minions and kissing her ass I got blocked.. duck it if I thought she was gonna block me over that I should’ve just said your video was a complete joke the music in the background was shite, you roaring repetitively The same thing down your phone like a school girl looking for a fight with the faces she was pulling and the aggressiveness in her voice. The greasy hair tied back off her forehead and her makeup caked on like a wein did it, common as Muck just!!! Her thinking she’s the bees knees doing this video lol, naw love your trashy not classy 🤣🤣🤣
I find her very common

Makeup, hair & brows just looked ridiculous the last time I looked at her stories, she was way too aggressive & mocking her poor dad

The irony is that ‘people are so negative and trolling is dreadful’ but the minute you disagree with any of them they block. Absolutely no accountability on their part, say and do what they like, lie and edit as they go!
Shes unreal, She is been nasty blocking people who sent a polite msg - she needs to look at her posts constructively

Reactions: 4
So Julie just blocked me off Instagram girls and deleted my comment on her Igtv video. All I said was I found the video a little bit aggressive and perhaps she didn’t mean to come across that way and before anyone started to jump on the bandwagon that I thought Julie was a great mom etc and was only given some constructive criticism. And low and behold two mins later I’m blocked 🙄😂
I actually saw your comment and me and my friends were wondering how long it would stay up, there was nothing nasty in it but Julie is such a coward and bullynshe can't stand and bit of criticism, no matter how supportive😂😂

Reactions: 3
I actually saw your comment and me and my friends were wondering how long it would stay up, there was nothing nasty in it but Julie is such a coward and bullynshe can't stand and bit of criticism, no matter how supportive😂😂
thank God someone seen it, it literally was up for two mins or less 🙈 not one bit of nastiness at all, if at The age of her she can’t take a bit of constructive Criticism then I’d be saying get off social media! Not everyone’s gonna agree with her in life but you can’t block people in the real world as easy as she does on Instagram! That girl needs a reality check big time 😂

Reactions: 5
And the big meet with big c an me... there all in it together what a coincidence there all getting trolled same time... complete an utter bull tit.. absolutely sick to the teeth of em all.. I actually deleted my insta cause cant deal with them any more. There is nasty people in the world but I doubt there is anyone doin the stuff there claiming.. there is absolutely no proof from any them that anything they said happened no pics NOTTIN.ONLY WHAT THEY SAY!!! 🙈🙈🙈

She can go and take a good duck to herself now I was very polite in what I wrote but because I wasn’t like her little minions and kissing her ass I got blocked.. duck it if I thought she was gonna block me over that I should’ve just said your video was a complete joke the music in the background was shite, you roaring repetitively The same thing down your phone like a school girl looking for a fight with the faces she was pulling and the aggressiveness in her voice. The greasy hair tied back off her forehead and her makeup caked on like a wein did it, common as Muck just!!! Her thinking she’s the bees knees doing this video lol, naw love your trashy not classy 🤣🤣🤣
You forgot the chipped nail varnish lol

• Sick
Reactions: 1
And the big meet with big c an me... there all in it together what a coincidence there all getting trolled same time... complete an utter bull tit.. absolutely sick to the teeth of em all.. I actually deleted my insta cause cant deal with them any more. There is nasty people in the world but I doubt there is anyone doin the stuff there claiming.. there is absolutely no proof from any them that anything they said happened no pics NOTTIN.ONLY WHAT THEY SAY!!! 🙈🙈🙈
I really think shannen should stay well away from toxic Julie, I always thought shannen was a lovely brave girl but if she's friends with that troll then we all know what way she's gonna end up unfortunately.
Julie will use her to get her follower count up just like she did with sms and then drop her when she doesn't need her anymore.
Also, should shannen be hanging around with the COVID tit show that is the Haynes family, very irresponsible yet again of Julie, she cares about no ones health

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I really think shannen should stay well away from toxic Julie, I always thought shannen was a lovely brave girl but if she's friends with that troll then we all know what way she's gonna end up unfortunately.
Julie will use her to get her follower count up just like she did with sms and then drop her when she doesn't need her anymore.
Also, should shannen be hanging around with the COVID tit show that is the Haynes family, very irresponsible yet again of Julie, she care about no ones health
Julie needs to be brought back down to reality. If every one unfollowed her see what she do then but they wont they will witch an moan but still feed her ego

I’ve unfollowed

only way to show that the behavior isn’t acceptable. If everyone did the same she wouldn’t be long losing all the freebies

• Heart
Anyone feel sorry for fionn she’s letting Erin be an absolute diva. She’s going to grow up a bully and he’s going to be a pushover 🙈 bit like her and her brother

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s all about increasing the numbers. I can just picture it ‘you tag me now girl showing the bottle of wine I brought ya and I’ll tag you with our kids being besties’ Soooo transparent!!

big c and me had posted up the private message she received and some sick person sent her babyvests in the post also. I really felt for big c and me that was very nasty

Anyone feel sorry for fionn she’s letting Erin be an absolute diva. She’s going to grow up a bully and he’s going to be a pushover 🙈 bit like her and her brother
Ah that's just the age they're at, all girls are a bit more grown up that boys at that age. Girls are little madams and boys are a lot more easy going until they turn around 4

She'd just come on looking for sympathy, she'll never address the social distancing she's far too much of a coward for that. I wonder does her dad know how much of a fool she shows him to be? The man ran a painting business for years so he's not the eejit she makes him out to be, but then bullies like Julie only feel good about themselves when they're putting
Also, should shannen be hanging around with the COVID tit show that is the Haynes family, very irresponsible yet again of Julie, she cares about no ones health
covid shitshow 😂😂😂 that gave me a good laugh 😂😂😂😂

big c and me had posted up the private message she received and some sick person sent her babyvests in the post also. I really felt for big c and me that was very nasty
It's disgusting, that person is sick in the head, they didn't say they sent them tho did they?

Anyone on this site connected to trolling of this nature will be immediately banned from the site for good. Report any posts of this nature or any posts that break our very clear rules. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Am I hearing her right? Did someone get in contact with her Dad’s doctor? Ah lads come on what a witch hunt this has turned out to be if that’s the case. People need to leave the family alone and use the energy to do something else who in their right mind would go to the effort of contacting their doctor? Ppl also need to get off their high horses about social distancing when I’d only love to meet someone who is sticking to rules 100%. I’m actually mortified for whoever rang her dads doctor.

Am I hearing her right? Did someone get in contact with her Dad’s doctor? Ah lads come on what a witch hunt this has turned out to be if that’s the case. People need to leave the family alone and use the energy to do something else who in their right mind would go to the effort of contacting their doctor? Ppl also need to get off their high horses about social distancing when I’d only love to meet someone who is sticking to rules 100%. I’m actually mortified for whoever rang her dads doctor.

Just seen that I agree 100% whatever about coming on here and having an opinion and to be fair all the comments where how nice her dad is. Bit wierd emailing his doctors. How did they even know who his doctor is?

Reactions: 9
im sorry but I honestly think that’s a bit far fetched, she just said on her stories there now numerous people have got in contact with her dads docs by emailing them. How the hell would anyone know who her dads doc is let alone email them? I’m sorry but if they did then she would need to look closer to home cause it’s obviously someone who knows her and knows her dads doctors 🤷‍♀️ And how come it’s all of a sudden today that a few different people have made contact with the docs are all these people telepathic and just decide to do that this evening, I’m sorry something doesn’t add up here really doesn’t 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.