Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading the comments I went on Julie's page to watch the video ...oh my God! It reminds me so much of a Traveller call out video! The pointing, the face close to the camera to emphasise points, the threats! I understand now why herself and Supermom Slimming were besties & planning on going on hols together. Thank God they didn't in the end, it would have been a cross between Banged Up Abroad & Jeremy Kyle. Anyone else have a mad urge to blend her eyeshadow, fix her lipstick and blot her foundation when watching the video??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Went to school with her ! Common as muck and she knows it ! The is broke im broke record and then goes on Groupon to by more tit! She was the same in school but used 5 fingers discount !
Have to laugh at this, all for the calling out but I was in the same school and 5 finger discount ? Julie? Hardly lol. Get a life saying stupid crap for attention. While I’ll still back up the fake ness, she is as fake as anything. Been like that her whole life, couldn’t keep a friend for more then a year cos nothing was ever good enough for julie. She is a user and a narcissist. Saying she has great friends she would drop them like a hot cake! Couldn’t give a tit about anybody only herself. Lapping up the gram cos she loves the attention . Bit surprised at the comment about 5 finger discount though lol clutching at straws I say for drama lol... everything I’ve stated is true though .

Reactions: 1
The smoking around the twins is revolting. And then she comes on looking for advice and concern over why the twins have such bad chests and lungs. Bringing them to the salt caves twice a year will not undo the 100s of bensons they've passively smoked and continue to passively smoke. But imagine DMing her to suggest that needs to change when she is crying about Fiona or Erin Rose being back in hospital with a chest infection ... it would be posted and share and you'd be slated for trolling a single mum. The dad could easily smoke outside when the kids are around.

Reactions: 8
Wonder will CUH drop over a bottle of wine.
An absolute embarrassment shes lost it completely.. childish behaviour 😂😂😂😂 shes making a whole show of her self and as for the boss 🙈🙈 I'd be asking serious questions there. Yet again no proof of anything. Any money shes pissed an post it up!!! Would not want her any where near her own kids never mind any one else's... this needs to be reported to the relevant departments.

Reactions: 2
People are starting to see now that Julie is trolling them, that message last night was hilarious and really shows her employers in a negative way if that message can be believed, ( hopefully it was just her trolling us and they do take people's legitimate worries on board) it shows that they support and allow staff to film on their premises which I am shocked about for GDRP, a lot of places have photo of staff and clients on their walls so that's a worry.

Also they should re-confirm their COVID-19 policy since Julie has announced to 50000 people that she is no longer following government regulations, what they are doing to prevent the spread from staff to children. It might be something as simple as Julie not being allowed to return to work until the next phase, or even September but at this point it's not trolling to want to know that proper precautions are being met.

Finally, I wouldn't want to be in her employers position for anything, it should be remembered that JULIE put them on her stories last night, it could well be that they did sort things out with Julie in private but she was the one who felt the need to post on her stories because that is the type of person that Julie is, she's the one who's brought 50000 people's attention to the fact there might be an issue at the creche

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And i hope parents do, any creche ive ever heard of has a zero tolerance policy of recording anywhere in the facility because of the risk of where footage, however innocent, ends up, but not these employers it seems.
In these turbulent times, parents are concerned enough to send their kids back to creche, to hear that not only is a staff member ignoring guidelines but that the creche is rewarding them is beyond belief and I would hope that the creche will clarify their position on this soon, before innocent families are potentially exposed to the virus via Julie
I never actually saw any kids in her videos, it looked like she was recording while she was on break or in the car

Reactions: 4
Julie broke covid restrictions back when we had the 5km travel limit off to the range and smyths she went well outside her limit. I unfollowed then.
Wonder how many influencers will come on today saying how disappointed they are to see their fellow huns blatantly flouting the covid restrictions on social media last night partying and saying how thrilled they are that we are back to normal! That alone just says how they really do live on their own planet. There will never be a normal!
Bring on the digital commissioners and the legislation I will happily campaign with all the influencers for this! We all need protection now at this stage to remove these Idiots from all social media platforms!

Reactions: 6
She showed little girls there one day said who do ye love picking ye up 🙄🙄
Is she insured by her car insurance I wonder to collect the kids? Does she have all the proper booster seats if needed. Where do they sit with the 2 big chairs already in the back.

The crèche have always broke policies let me tell you. It’s all their own children,relations and friends children from what I heard. Please don’t not send your children there, Julie for one has shown that it definitely isn’t run properly or under the proper guildlines. Heard from a staff member that if you aren’t known or related to them you are treated poorly. Always looking for new staff too everyweek (is that ever a good thing).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And i hope parents do, any creche ive ever heard of has a zero tolerance policy of recording anywhere in the facility because of the risk of where footage, however innocent, ends up, but not these employers it seems.
In these turbulent times, parents are concerned enough to send their kids back to creche, to hear that not only is a staff member ignoring guidelines but that the creche is rewarding them is beyond belief and I would hope that the creche will clarify their position on this soon, before innocent families are potentially exposed to the virus via Julie
Someone should contact safeguarding and ofsted

Reactions: 3
After reading the comments I went on Julie's page to watch the video ...oh my God! It reminds me so much of a Traveller call out video! The pointing, the face close to the camera to emphasise points, the threats! I understand now why herself and Supermom Slimming were besties & planning on going on hols together. Thank God they didn't in the end, it would have been a cross between Banged Up Abroad & Jeremy Kyle. Anyone else have a mad urge to blend her eyeshadow, fix her lipstick and blot her foundation when watching the video??
It was car crash viewing when Julie and her friend Aisling and supermom used to go out.

One day they all went for lunch and Julie and aisling were shouting in a story they had supermoms back and they had their fists clenched. The state of them.

Not long after supermom tit hit the fan and Julie and aisling went to ground, so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls, inappropriate and all as her call out video may have been, is there anything to be gained from trying to have her fired from her work? She is a single mother to toddlers. I wouldn’t like to see her out of work or struggling. Her family have enough to deal with.

Reactions: 9
It was car crash viewing when Julie and her friend Aisling and supermom used to go out.

One day they all went for lunch and Julie and aisling were shouting in a story they had supermoms back and they had their fists clenched. The state of them.

Not long after supermom tit hit the fan and Julie and aisling went to ground, so fake.

Reactions: 1
Girls, inappropriate and all as her call out video may have been, is there anything to be gained from trying to have her fired from her work? She is a single mother to toddlers. I wouldn’t like to see her out of work or struggling. Her family have enough to deal with.
I personally wouldnt do anything as I'm not about that life but I would seriously hope she wont bring anything into that creche by not following the restrictions!

They all knew at that Supermom was with @gibberdanna fella then. The 3 of them were always slagging the poor girl.

I certainly wouldn't want anyone to lose their job but I would hope that now the creche is aware of breaches with regards to filming and social distance, they will take the appropriate steps to solve it.

For all we know, they may have already sorted things privately, its just such a pity Julie had to show them up by saying they dropped her up wine.

People are allowed to have concerns, especially where minors are involved, you can't be too careful

Reactions: 5
I’m sure after the prime time scandal, any whiff of unprofessional carry on will be swiftly dealt with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.