Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crèche have always broke policies let me tell you. It’s all their own children,relations and friends children from what I heard. Please don’t not send your children there, Julie for one has shown that it definitely isn’t run properly or under the proper guildlines. Heard from a staff member that if you aren’t known or related to them you are treated poorly. Always looking for new staff too everyweek (is that ever a good thing).
[/QUOTE

Is this the crèche?

Reactions: 2
Someone should contact safeguarding and ofsted
You are obviously UK based these are not the correct agencies? And report for what exactly. She has been out of work for three months & as far as I have ever seen has never put any child in any danger?

People are coming on this thread saying she is breaking regulations, she isn't.. Ireland is reopening & if you don't like that fine, cocoon yourself but life has to go on!

Reactions: 6
Is she insured by her car insurance I wonder to collect the kids? Does she have all the proper booster seats if needed. Where do they sit with the 2 big chairs already in the back.
Good question, and also we could never ask these if she didn't show these things on instagram.

I agree with the above, just slightly unsettled that her dad should be cocooning, for his own safety, but certainly shouldn’t be disrespecting advice for the vulnerable when he has to mix with other very ill people and front line workers. You’re right in that life goes on, but the virus is still out there and cancer patients are at risk more than anyone else. I’d hate for her dad or anyone with cancer to catch this.

Reactions: 4
You are obviously UK based these are not the correct agencies? And report for what exactly. She has been out of work for three months & as far as I have ever seen has never put any child in any danger?

People are coming on this thread saying she is breaking regulations, she isn't.. Ireland is reopening & if you don't like that fine, cocoon yourself but life has to go on!
I'd probably go on to gov.ie for another read of the guidelines if I was you. She has broken regulations and put medically vunerable people in danger.

Ireland may be going into a new phase TOMORROW but in phase 2 you could only meet up with 6 people outside your household and still social distance, she chose to post herself breaking these regulations herself, otherwise no one would've known.

Medically vunerable people have to trust that people are being responsible and for her to gloat about deciding to go against regulations knowing that her father was attending a cancer ward that week is despicable.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to reiterate this

• Heart
Reactions: 6

There is huge issues and worries about Creche’s opening up and the safety outlining children having to social distance etc. how are children expected to social distance if the staff aren’t even going by the guidelines. she is and has broken regulations. Her and Sarah Burke have totally shown this on Instagram and they have no care for the very vulnerable out there. Do you think it’s right her father has cancer and is not cocooning to
Keep other patients and staff within cuh safe. Or her going for Botox and then onto an appointment with her son after having a party with all these people, but no respect for anyone. Her igtv was all about trolling her children this issue for me has nothing to do with her children but her whole respect for other people

Reactions: 5
I'd probably go on to gov.ie for another read of the guidelines if I was you. She has broken regulations and put medically vunerable people in danger.

Ireland may be going into a new phase TOMORROW but in phase 2 you could only meet up with 6 people outside your household and still social distance, she chose to post herself breaking these regulations herself, otherwise no one would've known.

Medically vunerable people have to trust that people are being responsible and for her to gloat about deciding to go against regulations knowing that her father was attending a cancer ward that week is despicable.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to reiterate this
I agree she didn't socially distance, which is against guidance but my wholefeed is full of that.Defnitely not alone in that & we all come into contact with vulnerable people or health care workers.

Smoking,when you are a cancer patient is also not recommended especially when under treatment, which she also shows on a regular occasion.

We can agree to disagree.
I don't particularly like her content it's not my cup of tea, but find the slating of breaking regulations full on!

Reactions: 5
I agree she didn't socially distance, which is against guidance but my wholefeed is full of that.Defnitely not alone in that & we all come into contact with vulnerable people or health care workers.

Smoking,when you are a cancer patient is also not recommended especially when under treatment, which she also shows on a regular occasion.

I don't particularly like her content it's not my cup of tea, but find the slating of breaking regulations full on!
Her igtv is what really annoyed people I think. I have to say I used really like her but over the last few weeks she has shown a very unpleasant side. Allowing her father smoke around her children when her son was only in cuh a few weeks ago. Filming her children constantly. Having parties. Talking about kids father when no one knows the real story only them two. She’s just adding fuel to the fire and I think that lady writing to cuh is right in doing so as is people advising her employers what has been going on. These people think they can show their whole lives on Instagram but don’t want any differing opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she get her Botox in the same place as Liz Reaney?
Because both of them have eyebrows like Vulcan's.
Really arched at the very outer edge.
I thought about getting botox recently but when I see the brows very pulled up and the lid skin stretched it scares me 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I liked Julie and her page until recently, that IGTV just pushed me to hit the unfollow button. She’s delusional!! That woman set up a page to essentially exploit her children her page is twins and me!! She’ll film them at their very very worst imagine seeing two children mid meltdown in a shopping centre and their mother recording it for content, that little girl being videoed using the potty, like how their father hasn’t dragged her through the courts I’ll never know, she’s gaining from showing them kids on camera.

Reactions: 14

Fully agree, but I have 2 family members, one of which isnt long finished her treatment and if she'd come into contact with this virus would have been potentially fatal, she had to trust those around her to comply with regulations to keep her safe.

I agree nearly everyone has forgotten there is a deadly virus out there but they are not going into hospitals where there are already immuno-compromised people, the smoking doesn't bother me, he's only harming himself and whoever is in his immediate vicinity, people can protect themselves from it as it's visible.

We would never have known that Julie broke regulations if she hadn't chosen to post the party on her stories and then she puts up that ridiculous IGTV and doesn't address the fact that 90% of the comments here are from people worried about what her family are doing

I used to love julie and I did unfollow when I saw her dad smoking around the twins, especially with Fionn having athsma and I did follow again but after that IGTV I can't take her seriously anymore, she made some fool out of herself😁

Reactions: 7
Julie along with lots of others over the last week have preached about how these “troll” pages are the problem and if you follow the page etc then you are also part of the problem wether you comment or not , Julie is following most of these call out pages on instagram 🤔 a lot of the other “bloggers “ are also following a lot of these pages but preaching to the masses how anyone following them is part of the problem 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will admit some of the comments on this forum and on other forums have been really below the belt , when people start commenting on someone’s personal appearance , Weight etc that’s really not nice but at the same time these “bloggers” put their lives out there for everyone to watch , by putting their lives out there they are gaining financially so they can’t run crying when someone is then critical of how and what they promote . Everyone has a opinion regarding if kids should be on parents social media , I personally wouldn’t have my kids on social media for the world to look at but I’m not a blogger and for a lot of these people having their kids on it brings them more freebies and paid work for kids brands etc so they can’t go crying then when people are criticising exploiting kids ! I watched Aoibhes story and I’ll admit it hurt my heart to see another human that distraught, people can have a opinion on the way she advertises brands and they can have a opinion on wether it’s right to exploit her child etc but some of the comments were to much with comments about her looks and finer details of her relationship , but most of these bloggers out in their droves telling us to unfollow all these pages and be nice are ones that are also following these pages and they should practice being nice theirselfs once in a while !!

Reactions: 11
Julie along with lots of others over the last week have preached about how these “troll” pages are the problem and if you follow the page etc then you are also part of the problem wether you comment or not , Julie is following most of these call out pages on instagram 🤔 a lot of the other “bloggers “ are also following a lot of these pages but preaching to the masses how anyone following them is part of the problem 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will admit some of the comments on this forum and on other forums have been really below the belt , when people start commenting on someone’s personal appearance , Weight etc that’s really not nice but at the same time these “bloggers” put their lives out there for everyone to watch , by putting their lives out there they are gaining financially so they can’t run crying when someone is then critical of how and what they promote . Everyone has a opinion regarding if kids should be on parents social media , I personally wouldn’t have my kids on social media for the world to look at but I’m not a blogger and for a lot of these people having their kids on it brings them more freebies and paid work for kids brands etc so they can’t go crying then when people are criticising exploiting kids ! I watched Aoibhes story and I’ll admit it hurt my heart to see another human that distraught, people can have a opinion on the way she advertises brands and they can have a opinion on wether it’s right to exploit her child etc but some of the comments were to much with comments about her looks and finer details of her relationship , but most of these bloggers out in their droves telling us to unfollow all these pages and be nice are ones that are also following these pages and they should practice being nice theirselfs once in a while !!
Did you not know that they are all saints, who would never ever say a bad word about anyone. They live such fulfilling lives and never go online or witch about anyone. They also give any money they make to charity 🙄😂

Sneaky dig at Julie I wonder? Very funny.
Shes in no position to be taking sneaky digs, with her constant drink driving and embarrassing her kids, riding a taken man, making a show of herself outside his house before being arrested, and having the neck to go onto a radio and talk about it like it was something to be proud of.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.