Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but they are far from “ahead of their peers” yes Erin rose can speak but let’s not get ahead of ourselves here just cause you feel sorry for her
I far from feel sorry for her😀, I think she's a manipulative sad individual for what her and her family are doing to the staff and patients on the cancer ward her father attends, she knows EXACTLY what she's doing, going running to a radio station about a nasty dm.
She's probably reading all the comments on the red fm page thinking she's a walking saint but there's less than 100 messages from someone with over 50k followers😀😀

Reactions: 3
How does she always manage to see the bad dms but can ignore other ones. I messaged when her kids had e.coli as I had gone through it before and she didn't even look at the message.

Reactions: 13
Wonder what she's going to try to grift from that furniture shop now? Surely it should be #collab cos they've gifted her a bed and now she's showing their store on her stories and tagging them?
All that innocent act? Julie's as shady as the rest of them😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what she's going to try to gift from that furniture shop now? Surely it should be #collab cos they've gifted her a bed and now she's showing their store on her stories and tagging them?
All that innocent act? Julie's as shady as the rest of them😂😂
Shes a snake and and an absolute trouble maker.. crocodile tears and now look happy as Larry!!!! Dont worry her day will come like I said in previous she will cry wolf more than once before they see her true colours!!!! Terrible life to be living plastering it all over media just to get free stuff... absolute desperation. Any wonder shes still single no lad would put up with her shite could ya imagine like...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she in a Furniture furnitureshop? Bet she will have a new sofa. Why is the twins also with her going around climbing on sofas etc. She should not videos at this time really

Why is she in a Furniture furnitureshop? Bet she will have a new sofa. Why is the twins also with her going around climbing on sofas etc. She should not videos at this time really
This is "me julie" can do what I like when I like..

Reactions: 4
Why can’t her or Sean paint the beds , i know for sure i wouldn’t be asking my sick dad to do it , he does a lot for her around her house when she’s well capable of holding a paint brush and so is Séan

Someone asked on the spill the tea page is she driving a merc now. She must have gotten that Aib bank loan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do any of ye remember when she moved into the house and said she got her kitchen painted and uploaded a picture. Someone said that's actually my kitchen and she had a full blown sh*t fit because her dad did it but she never actually said it wasn't her kitchen?
She was going on about it for ages!!!
Sean is a brilliant brother!!!

Reactions: 2
Do any of ye remember when she moved into the house and said she got her kitchen painted and uploaded a picture. Someone said that's actually my kitchen and she had a full blown sh*t fit because her dad did it but she never actually said it wasn't her kitchen?
She was going on about it for ages!!!
Sean is a brilliant brother!!!
I adore sean hes a gent... she will destroy him he can do nottin with her around she bullies him I'd say!!!

Reactions: 1
I adore sean hes a gent... she will destroy him he can do nottin with her around she bullies him I'd say!!!
He would be a great catch for some lucky lady but would you like her as a sister in law, you wouldn't get a day on your own without being asked to babysit or do something to her house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.