Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe I'm reading so many people saying shes an excellent mother when she allows her kids to be around smoke!!!! N they always sick with coughs!! Say what you want about the time of day she gives them dinner but she is knowingly putting her in kids in harm's way by allowing someone to smoke around them.
That's why I unfollowed her, I couldn't watch it any more, especially around Christmas when they were indoors all the time

Reactions: 3
Julie just doesn't get it at all, she saying people are slating her because of their own insecurities and of course the pic of her on her parents couch is back up.

No people are talking about her because she made a fool out of herself talking about her family meeting where julie had the rest of her family seemingly decided they were above regulations despite the fact her dad is attending a cancer ward on a regular basis and she will be back to work in a childcare setting soon.

THAT'S what peiple are disgusted about, that she is so selfish and is willing to put others at risk, this is something she decided to do herself, this is not an unfortunate circumstance she found yourself in, this is all on JULIE and she needs to take responsibility for this, instead of being all passive aggressive about being a spoilt brat who doesn't care about anyone but herself
Haha the picture of the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes back with the pity posts again!!!! Shes unreal 🙄🙄🙄 but people are worse to buy into that shite she will cry wolf one to many times 😊😊😊
She doesnt understand that people dont have an issue with her for no reason, its the decisions she has made, like deciding that they don't have to abide by regulations, that's fine but don't put others at risk, like in the cancer ward or creche.
I really hope they can live with themselves if they do catch the virus and pass it on to a immuno-compromised person, the virus hasn't gone away it's still about.
It's not up to the Haynes family to decide what restrictions to follow, that's why we have Tony Holohan and nphet, and the absolute arrogance of her to say that they can make that decision when one of them is attending a hospital and she's going back to work with children is actually beyond me😠😠😠

Reactions: 4
I don’t watch her stories anymore because shevis so annoying. Don’t shoot me here but shes not the only one flouting the restrictions anymore. I see it every day of the week. For me personally I still keep the distance and I don’t see anyone I just go to work and go home. I’m too afraid to Be in close contact i won’t be going to a hairdresser or beautician again. But life has gone back to normal for not just julie but many others, at the end of the day insta content is always going to be more important to Julie so if she thinks it’s funny to allow her dad to go into a shop for ice cream instead of being safe than sorry it really is her choice. She will always be crying into her phone and complaining about life while the rest of us get on with it because you know, we chose dignity and privacy over free stuff.

I don’t watch her stories anymore because shevis so annoying. Don’t shoot me here but shes not the only one flouting the restrictions anymore. I see it every day of the week. For me personally I still keep the distance and I don’t see anyone I just go to work and go home. I’m too afraid to Be in close contact i won’t be going to a hairdresser or beautician again. But life has gone back to normal for not just julie but many others, at the end of the day insta content is always going to be more important to Julie so if she thinks it’s funny to allow her dad to go into a shop for ice cream instead of being safe than sorry it really is her choice. She will always be crying into her phone and complaining about life while the rest of us get on with it because you know, we chose dignity and privacy over free stuff.
Fully agree she's not the only one flouting restrictions, far from it but she's the one who decided to go on her stories and talk about the fact that they had a 'meeting' and decided not to follow them any more.
Her dad is going into cancer wards and she's going back to work with children so I do think people should be angry with her, she's well able yo go on her stories and be all brazen about it so she should be called out on it,
I really hope the pathetic insta content is worth it for her

• Heart
Well alot of the restrictions have eased off a bit, so yes we can go to people's houses and have a catch up while respecting the 2m distance. So I don't have a massive issue with that when it comes to people being in contact with others that are in a non risk category. But the dad has cancer...that's a whole different story.
She has to realise that she has a huge following on Instagram, so she needs to be careful of her actions. She has put herself out there, so it's ridiculous for her to take every bad comment to heart.
I would never comment on someone's looks and in this case, her parenting skills when it comes to her kids...but if its something on their stories that us going out to thousands of followers then the content is free game to discuss

Reactions: 5
Well alot of the restrictions have eased off a bit, so yes we can go to people's houses and have a catch up while respecting the 2m distance. So I don't have a massive issue with that when it comes to people being in contact with others that are in a non risk category. But the dad has cancer...that's a whole different story.
She has to realise that she has a huge following on Instagram, so she needs to be careful of her actions. She has put herself out there, so it's ridiculous for her to take every bad comment to heart.
I would never comment on someone's looks and in this case, her parenting skills when it comes to her kids...but if its something on their stories that us going out to thousands of followers then the content is free game to discuss
Ya but she's not keeping 2m distance from anyone. That message she received about her children was disgusting and no one should ever have to read something like that but jesus does she have to go whinging to the local radio stations. All for attention to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I completely agree with everything you're saying, the only issue i had with her up til now is the smoking around the little ones and i just pressed unfollow and left it at that, I don't think any of us are perfect parents, we're all just trying our best.
BUT I do have a problem with someone who has a big following, who accepts all of the freebies and perks of this big following, posting about breaking regulations that are there for a reason.
They may think they have the right to choose to flout regulations but when you have someone who goes into a cancer ward who is breaking regulations, who's family are not only ignoring, but boasting about ignoring this rule, that person is taking away the choice of the staff and patients of that ward to choose to try and keep themselves safe😠

I completely agree with everything you're saying, the only issue i had with her up til now is the smoking around the little ones and i just pressed unfollow and left it at that, I don't think any of us are perfect parents, we're all just trying our best.
BUT I do have a problem with someone who has a big following, who accepts all of the freebies and perks of this big following, posting about breaking regulations that are there for a reason.
They may think they have the right to choose to flout regulations but when you have someone who goes into a cancer ward who is breaking regulations, who's family are not only ignoring, but boasting about ignoring this rule, that person is taking away the choice of the staff and patients of that ward to choose to try and keep themselves safe😠
That’s what I hate about the pandemic you just can’t trust that others are being as careful as you.

Ya but she's not keeping 2m distance from anyone. That message she received about her children was disgusting and no one should ever have to read something like that but jesus does she have to go whinging to the local radio stations. All for attention to be honest.
Absolutely pathetic that girl has serious issues 🤔🤔🤔 she actually sounds like a one that need professional help. Shes taking this way to serious talk about thrown the toys out of the pram 😳😳😳 attention seeking gone to the next level absolutely amazed about her carry one.. hopefully her friends can help her

I wonder are these "messages" manufactured to get more publicity? She loves the drama......
Exactly 💯💯

Reactions: 1
She's a brilliant mother, the twins are thriving and seem to be ahead of their peers with speech especially Erin, they're always spotless and she's always bringing them places, you couldn't fault her in that respect.
However, she has them in enclosed space with smokers ( we've all seen it on her stories), especially as she has a highlight on Fionn being asthmatic, and she has zero regard for government restrictions on dealing with the virus, its very easy to say that her family have come to a momentous decision that they can sit around a table and decide that the virus won't hit them but its a smack in the face to frontline workers and also those on the cancer wards who are treating her dad and following guidelines, unaware that this 'donkey' and her family have decided that the virus is over😠
Sorry now but they are far from “ahead of their peers” yes Erin rose can speak but let’s not get ahead of ourselves here just cause you feel sorry for her.

Sorry now but they are far from “ahead of their peers” yes Erin rose can speak but let’s not get ahead of ourselves here just cause you feel sorry for her.
And before I’m attacked I do think she is a very good mother and puts a lot of energy and time in to her children. Just she is constantly looking for attention about the smallest thing! Also worried about Tusla cause she reposted and bored casted what was said about her? Why the hell is she on 96fm this morning over all this!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.