Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snazzy

VIP Member
Julie the poor mouth then well able to go out drinking and wasting money without a care in the world. I’ve had many a weeks where i struggled like any normal person i only ever got makeup done if wedding and my daughters 18th. She isn’t the same person she was i liked her at the start not now she’s two faced!!

Oh I didn't know supermom was being investigated about her kids.
Oh she is could write a book on her she’s another nasty piece of work.

All the tea 🍿
Is she being investigated??

The fact that Julie wasn't allowed to the exes family wedding (and broadcast it all over Instagram) says it all really
[/QUOTE]
Yes that is fact! Major investigation on her hitting the kids and mistreating them been vile for the way she speaks to them. Marcus has won most custody of them so don’t believe her either when she’s posting snaps of them happily living with her. Tulsa are involved in a big way. They is also legal action going on for the threats she’s made to Colm’s ex!!

I’m sick of Julie going on as if she’s whiter than snow when she isn’t.
[/QUOTE]

I know both Supermom (🙄) n Colms ex the stuff that Anna went through due to her is the stuff of nightmares.

Teresa absolutely crucified that girl when she was very bad with post natel They were friends n sm decided she wanted colm. not to mention setting fire to her home, threatening her N her kids,
I can tell you anna is a very private person I know her only thru a good friend of mine so well never hear half og what went on but she is a lady.
she’s English n from a well off family so no one got why she was friends with trash. I did hear the other week anna has Cancer no doubt from the stress.
[/QUOTE]

oh is there a thread on SMS???

Wentback

Chatty Member
very true, she got a loan from the credit union for her car. Then she went begging again for a top up that bought her new sofa etc, she was turned down by the bank, she has a littlewoods account which she uses the kiddies allowance to top up all the time. She gets extra kiddies allowance each month cause she has twins not the standard €280 sure god knows where else she’s getting money from. She’s constantly buying herself stuff with sean’s card too which I think is a disgrace, the pure entitlement makes me so mad
With twins you get 280 the 140 on top of that my brother has twins, it pays some of his mortgage 😊

Beans.means..

VIP Member
She has no respect for money or what she buys, she bought an expensive Christmas ornament and complained about the price at the time and a few weeks back used it to stir a tin of paint, I had to laugh.
This annoyed me too, it's so wasteful and just shows she doesn't care about things. Use a knife or a bit of timber 🙄

raryrary

Hi, GWS, Girls who snap, a Facebook group about instagrammers.

On her holidays she was filming a girl and her friend across the bar, the girl she said looked like Maura Higgins. She kept shouting Maura, Maura and laughing. Then when the girl spotted them she goes oh we've been caught and laughed. It was very unfair to post that to all her followers without the girls permission.

The taxi man clips were very uncomfortable to watch too.
Ya I remember that too! So rude. Having a few jars doesn’t entitle you to disrespect the world plus mother.

Th
Ya I remember that too! So rude. Having a few jars doesn’t entitle you to disrespect the world plus mother.
That was the holiday she was supposed to go on with SMS I think

PEGGYPEGGY1980

All influencer huns need to cop on and take their kids off insta. If anything this just highlights the crazies who have access to your kids and know every minute detail. They are far too exposed! All of them using them for a few likes. Every one of them have anxiety and yet they are quiet happy to parade their kids online leaving them open. Ridiculous. Yes she didn’t deserve the comment as she is a good mom but left herself wide open for criticism!
I agree.. I would never have my kids on social media. I put up the odd picture of communions and confirmations but onky on stories never on my grids.

Sunseeker2020

I always thought that how is she able to be on the phone constantly while at work. Now when I think about that message she was sent it all adds up cause wasn’t she giving out about getting hassle of
Ex and then all of a sudden she gets that message. She complains about been poor and then off she is on a weekend away to Dublin. Would do her better to buy her children the shoes they need oh but wait she’s probably waiting for HSE to pay for the shoes

LucyLiu

Why don’t you enlighten us all here on who you think it was. People are sick to the eyeballs of listening to her drivel over the last few weeks and then deleting people’s comments on her igtv and blocking them. She needs a good taste of reality that one does. Cry all you want info your phone Julie cause everyone knows how Pattetic (pathetic) you are
I was thinking ramona hahaha 😂😂 it was meant to be a joke tbh..

Sazmac

I’m pretty sure Julie said he’s in his late 60’s. I’d say her Mam is mid 50’s.
Very pretty woman who looks after herself by the looks of her.

Snazzy

VIP Member
very true, she got a loan from the credit union for her car. Then she went begging again for a top up that bought her new sofa etc, she was turned down by the bank, she has a littlewoods account which she uses the kiddies allowance to top up all the time. She gets extra kiddies allowance each month cause she has twins not the standard €280 sure god knows where else she’s getting money from. She’s constantly buying herself stuff with sean’s card too which I think is a disgrace, the pure entitlement makes me so mad
She sounds like a right piece of work ....