Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tantan

She's an out and out bully and troll. I have to say that if I was a brand, I wouldn't want to be associated with her after that performance.
It's interesting she's not back to work today, she's off to garryvoe, maybe the creche have a bit of sense after all?
Highly unlikely the job dont seem to care at all ,there business is in the lime light now and dropping her wine (so she says) seems to me they dont give a flying fu%k

Reactions: 1
I gave in and listened to the interview on my way in to work😁, that surely was a last minute fill in slot because it was one of the most poorly researched slots I've ever heard. Not asking grace why the ASAI are constantly finding her guilty of not disclosing ads and not asking Julie WHY cuh was contacted about her father.
And was I hallucinating or did that Paloma one call us sadistsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I cant bring myself to listen to it 🀒🀒🀒🀒

Fia4

I find it hard seeing any defending of her ex on here, comments saying how do we know he isn't fighting for access etc???.....he buggered off to Australia, how can you get access in Australia??

Regardless of people opinions on Julie those kids live in Ireland, so why isn't he in Ireland?? What if Julie wanted to walk out on her life and decide to go work in Australia and just have access to the kids?? Wouldn't happen, women don't get to do that and the vast majority wouldn't dream of not being near their children. So why make excuses for the men? We know she wasn't denying visits anyway she posted all about the 4hr round trips just to let him see the twins even after they split.

Why didn't he leave his job in Australia and go and work in Dunnes stores or something in Cork near his kids? No amount of money or sunshine or feckin kangaroos would ever make me want to be apart from my children. He doesn't get a pass from me on that because of Julies flaws getting freebies etc.
maybe his job in Australia allows him to actually save for the kids future. You may think renting in Ireland and working in dunnes would provide them a future but that’s unfortunately not always a reality. Sure julie works gets fis etc and we all heard a million times how she says she’s struggling financially and that’s with her getting a portion of her rent paid plus fis. So a single man living alone working full time gets no rent relief so essentially he would be here working to pay a landlords mortgage. I know a lot of people go to oz work good jobs and enable them to save to buy or build in iReland. It’s not a case of he just buggered off. He was living there before. and he has contact with the children he was seeing them but sure he’s apparently still a waster. He has not denied his children.

Sunseeker2020

I wonder is she trained in childcare or does she just do the office and after school pick ups?
Either way I would not be happy for her to have her phone out nor would I be happy for her to be near my children given the disregard for social distancing
Im wondering now too does she do the afterschool pick ups as a favour but doesnt actually work there. That way she might be able to claim more benefits. She hasnt mentioned going back and creches open on monday

Fabflockslove

Does anyone follow Julie twins and me. I love her and her family. Her dad is so funny. She is from Cork she has twins a boy and girl aged 2. Single mammy she had it hard there for awhile. She seems to be getting things under control. She is very honest
Anyone else cop on to the fact that Julie always is on about the twins poor muscle tone and how they need special shoes just like them sandals that were shown over a million times on Erin-Rose..πŸ™„πŸ™„ Yet all she does is throw the kids in cheap canvass shoes from dunned with 0 support for their falling arches and muscle tone.. cmon Julie the poor kids

EggChair

People realise it's not just single parents and people on the dole for life that get council houses, right? We live in one got during the recession and my husband works full time, I'm a carer to our kids with additional needs. It's based on your income how much you pay in rent.
Very difficult for a single childless person to get one though

Low&behold

Seems like a total bully absolutely no class. She was viscous and common
Anyone see the post of SMS β€œIve broken my fanny” Yesterday another one who is pure trashy

Tantan

Yes poor little man but the little girls seems to be the boss and can be very mean and comes across as angry
I think the little one always looks cross/sad an very much in control the looks she gives fionn hes a dote of a child they both are but she always seems so frustrated 😏😏😏