Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kopgirl5

I'd love to know too. Pure nosiness. I asked her a yr back in an ask me anything box and she didn't answer that question. He looks 20 years at least older than her. They appear to be very happy
Yeah I defo think he is in his late 70’s early 80’s , same as yourself I wouldn’t judge the age gap as they seem in love and happy and have been married a long time , just pure nosiness getting to me 😂

Reactions: 1

Snazzy

VIP Member
I am just sad to see no masks anywhere! Like on a party bus no masks on top of one another. Like wtf! I just don’t get the ignorance to it all she obviously didn’t watch that prime time documentary on earlier this week.
That documentary should be mandatory to watch 😪😪😪😪😪 and the virus isn't gone away

3rd

Nope I'm not. I'm in the campsite and have seen her a few times. So out of place with the rest of us whities😂😂
What's you're impression of her ?

Snazzy

VIP Member
She has a swipe up & discount code for that sweet company, I wonder does she command fees anything like the rest of them for this kind of stuff ?

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Yeah she works the 19 hours yet was sticking her kids in the crèche full time. She kept saying she “felt lousy” doing it but sure how else had she time to be down in her parents having her lunch handed up to her every day/ going down the credit union for loans 😂

I actually don’t think she has a clue at how much better off she is than a lot of people/parents
She genuinely thinks she has it tough😁

EggChair

Julie does work though so what's all the social welfare comments about???. Correct me if I'm wrong, you can only work a certain amount of hours before your lone parents is cut.

It's not her fault the creche isn't open fully yet
I think it's to do with her comment about working for BPerfect. I personally don't think she would get much from them 🤷‍♀️

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She is glamping isnt she. Its actually expensive enough, with all the things she has bought and the 2 nights glamping your talking at least €500 before you do anything or eat anything.

In fact prob more like €700 as she has bought a serious amount of stuff

Tantan

Why does she feel the need to share every story she is tagged in now ! I suppose it’s better than her sharing the twins !
For a one that wanted a rant and to say what she had to an then drop the subject rather than give it any more air time..😂😂😂😂😂

Tantan

Is "Me Julie" gone to ground..burying her head in shame no doubt back tomorrow bould as ever like nottin happend tail between the legs 😡😡😡

Tantan

Shes gone shy on the lives brass neck on her.. she has some balls I tell ya the carry on of her... and ya no what ther all gone the same way today queen lizzy is cool as cucumber.. do they all have secret group chats or what!!!! Let's carry on been ass holes why we gettin away with it...

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Did anyone she the message she got last night, it was awful. Whatever anyone thinks of her she's not neglecting her kids.
How another mam can sent that beggars belief it's very unkind she does not neglect the children do you think it's someone who's got it in for her that's maybe she knows?

Last edited: