Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fia4

I don’t watch her stories anymore because shevis so annoying. Don’t shoot me here but shes not the only one flouting the restrictions anymore. I see it every day of the week. For me personally I still keep the distance and I don’t see anyone I just go to work and go home. I’m too afraid to Be in close contact i won’t be going to a hairdresser or beautician again. But life has gone back to normal for not just julie but many others, at the end of the day insta content is always going to be more important to Julie so if she thinks it’s funny to allow her dad to go into a shop for ice cream instead of being safe than sorry it really is her choice. She will always be crying into her phone and complaining about life while the rest of us get on with it because you know, we chose dignity and privacy over free stuff.

Kitty30

Oh sorry, she had a location up there other day in Fairhill, maybe a friend/family members house! She sounds like a Norrie though! 😂
she is definitely from the South side of cork. I lived and worked there many moons ago and know the area she is from quiet well as I used to rent around there. Think a lot of her friends maybe from the northside.

Blaablaa

Yes i would report if they screwing the system. She’s a single mother is that a get out of jail free card.

Yes i would report them if they screwing the system. Is a single mother a gold card or let her do as she pleases. I was a single mother at 19 with ZERO maintenance of help. Did i sit on my hole expecting everything to be handed to me like hell i did. I claimed lone parents for the first 11 months of my daughter been born due to complications and fighting for my life. After that got back to college and done everything myself so i can’t be dealing with oh she’s a single mother definitely this is her or a friend.
I wholeheartedly believe this is a friend of Julie's. By the way its structured and wrote, wouldn't even be surprised if Julie is telling them what to write

Tantan

10000000% it's someone she knows.. Its peob even a close friend who is jealous on the inside but by her side eggin her on the outside. I know people like this who have been violently abusive about a certain friend but yet was the girls bridesmaid and godmother to her child. She non stops bitches about her.. There is always one in a circle of friends. Maybe she feels left out.. Cos u saw when her twins turned 2 all her friends got together and bought trampoline n other presents for the kids. Maybe this friend didn't get anything of the sorts and that's where this is coming from

Snazzy

VIP Member
So I take she called people out for emailing the hospital but was too much of a coward to say what they emailed about and probably sent a whole load of new people from graces thread and from listening to the radio on here so that they can see for themselves what a disgrace she is?
I'd say that backfired slightly😂😂😂😂
Did she name Tattle .....
hope people will see for themselves
It's not trolling

Sarah-e

As far as I rather the love story between her and the ex is.
They met in Australia, she fell pregnant, her dad got diagnosed with cancer, they went home, she had the twins, tried to move back to Australia, but couldn’t as issue with visa. and gets bit blurry but it sounds like he eventually or at that moment did move to Australia. And she moved into her parents place. Eventually the long distance thing failed and they ended things.

and hes back in Australia.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
What is the Saga with Liz Reaney? I don't follow her?
Liz called her out for moving her brother into her house in the middle of lockdown of course Julie turned on her aggressive tone and then the tears and it turned into Liz being the villain 🙄

She’s obviously taking over from Liz on the gargle. Wonder what the story with the father of the kids is ?
She’s hinted plenty but seems he just up and left went back to Australia

DietCoke

The thing that really annoys me is that she makes a pure fool and a show out of her father 😨 she's making him out to be an absolute eejit that knows nothing. The poor man gets confused. And she makes a big joke about it. Last night, laughing at the fact that he couldn't close the door. And then now with asking him what's that and he's says soup. It's hit chocolate 🙄 it's a horrible way to treat your parents, especially when they support her in a big way
I was just coming on to say the same thing, poor man. Laughing AT him all the time and not with him. He isn't saying those things to be funny.

Tantan

And the question box questions Me julie??? Another attention seeking moment 😴😴😴 didn't like the questions I bet 🤪🤪🤪keep giggling away there now love!!! Ur day will come 🤗🤗🤗