Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Anyone feel sorry for fionn she’s letting Erin be an absolute diva. She’s going to grow up a bully and he’s going to be a pushover 🙈 bit like her and her brother
Ah that's just the age they're at, all girls are a bit more grown up that boys at that age. Girls are little madams and boys are a lot more easy going until they turn around 4

Wentback

Chatty Member
That’s not true you can’t have anyone staying in your house for more than 5 consecutive nights when in receipt of rent allowance/HAP and we all know exactly what she’s claiming how long he stayed for and that he’s working, if someone went as far as contacting her dad’s doctors I’d say she’s shitting herself over the social welfare. It’s gas isn’t it they all start off being so relatable and real than all of a sudden they are cocky, smug and won’t be held accountable for their shitty behaviour, this is our very first wave of micro influencers imagine what these people will be like in 5 years... oh wait we can just about see it with SuperMom she’s washed up already nobody gives a crap about her page with it’s zero content.
I can’t ever remember her saying she was on HAP, just that s
That’s not true you can’t have anyone staying in your house for more than 5 consecutive nights when in receipt of rent allowance/HAP and we all know exactly what she’s claiming how long he stayed for and that he’s working, if someone went as far as contacting her dad’s doctors I’d say she’s shitting herself over the social welfare. It’s gas isn’t it they all start off being so relatable and real than all of a sudden they are cocky, smug and won’t be held accountable for their shitty behaviour, this is our very first wave of micro influencers imagine what these people will be like in 5 years... oh wait we can just about see it with SuperMom she’s washed up already nobody gives a crap about her page with it’s zero content.
If it’s a boyfriend/lover Bla Bla, he didn’t move in permanently he was there for 2 weeks
Any money the glamping is gifted although she said she paid. Couldnt believe the hail mary out her!!! No way would u just decide to go camping with two smallies on ur own (maybe u would an as physcotic as julie) ...sounds odd to me
she’ll just moan all weekend wait & see!

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I just want to add.. The messages she received were disgusting. No person has the right to send them kind of awful words to another human being
Yes, her videos are cringe and she is always crying, but she definitely did not deserve that. Them kids are very well looked after
Completely agree, there was no need for those messages at all, I hope the perdon who sent them is very proud of themselves

PandoraRose

VIP Member
100% Julie is no innocent donkey, its all fake
Shes shown her true colours today and a LOT of people are shocked by her aggressive demeanour , a few people might congratulate her on insta( and believe me she'll repost each and every one 😁)
But, she's sent people here and people who did not know about her family and how they are behaving towards social distancing and putting cancer patients at risk can now form an unbiased opinion on her, apart from the innocent 'donkey' julie wants them to see and it's such a good thing😁

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
Where are the kids? Tbh i gave in and got some of the oh my glam make up and I think it's good. Just handy to throw on going out the door. It lasted all day and I was above in the burren climbing rocks and went to the beach 😂 it really does look cheap that's the only thing 😂🙄

Alib

Ya
look at the name “eggchair” maybe it’s supermom coming on to stick up for her ole friend Julie 🤣🤣🤣 (Incase anyone doesn’t get the Eggchair part few weeks ago supermom and Colm queued outside some shop for an eggchair she didn’t get one and was raging) 😂

Girls did anyone see julies story an hour ago maybe it’s just me but I swear I think she’s half cut 🙈 she couldn’t reach for the airfryer handle grabbing above it, couldn’t put it back in properly, kids were calling her and she said what but sounded pure slurred fo and watch and listen 😳😳
Ya heard her didn’t sound normal but seriously I personally couldn’t sit down to eat dinner with the mess the place is a pigsty