Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did she have an air fryer at home and go buy a new one for camping. I'm nearly sure I saw her boasting about cooking dinner for the twins using one.

Reactions: 1

Wentback

Chatty Member
I know this might be bad but I hope she gets in trouble for it. At least then when shes talking about life been tough, she'll be talking from experience and not just hypothetically. Its not fair on the people who genuinely do have it tough for her to be coming on with such fantastic support and so much disposable income that some people would dream of having, and then making it out like she had things hard. Theres nothing kind about that.
The council won’t do a thing it was a pandemic she had seen there to mind the twins while she went shopping & stuff, instead of bringing them with her 🙄🙄🙄

I don’t know if I’m right here. But the brother was meant to stay 1 week? As didn’t they praise his workplace for being so kind and giving him the week off. And then he stayed for nearly the full month?

I was kind of confused about that.
He stayed 2weeks with her, I know people who have had people move in with them over Covid as well no big deal 😂😂😂

Yoga8619

That’s not true you can’t have anyone staying in your house for more than 5 consecutive nights when in receipt of rent allowance/HAP and we all know exactly what she’s claiming how long he stayed for and that he’s working, if someone went as far as contacting her dad’s doctors I’d say she’s shitting herself over the social welfare. It’s gas isn’t it they all start off being so relatable and real than all of a sudden they are cocky, smug and won’t be held accountable for their shitty behaviour, this is our very first wave of micro influencers imagine what these people will be like in 5 years... oh wait we can just about see it with SuperMom she’s washed up already nobody gives a crap about her page with it’s zero content.
Im a single parent and my son has special needs. I used to live with a family member (my sister) and claim one parent family allowance and half rate carers. I was always honest that I was living with a family member (who worked full time). We shared rent. Did not get hap or rent relief. It is only against the law if the person living with you is a partner/bf/husband. They said the only thing I wasn't able to claim was fuel allowance as that's based on the whole household means while the others were only based on my means.

Edit to add: not sure how it works with hap.

Sarah-e

I find it crazy that they never share these trolls that are DM’ing then horrendous things their page names, if it was me I’d be sharing it high and how. That message Julie got like why didn’t she share the person who sent it it caused her so much upset why would you protect someone who did that to you!! Maybe I’ve a suspicious mind.

Your not allowed to share screenshots of private messages, it’s breach of privacy.

Tantan

I wouldnt want her collecting my children thats for sure😮😮

I think Julie also now needs to put herself in the shoes of someone who may lose a family member, who was already so sick going through treatment because they caught COVID-19 through Julie and her family and she should be the one to cop on
I wouldn't want her any where near my kids at all no way 🙄🙄 how they think it's ok for her to have her phone an way she carrys on..

Tantan

Do any of ye remember when she moved into the house and said she got her kitchen painted and uploaded a picture. Someone said that's actually my kitchen and she had a full blown sh*t fit because her dad did it but she never actually said it wasn't her kitchen?
She was going on about it for ages!!!
Sean is a brilliant brother!!!
I adore sean hes a gent... she will destroy him he can do nottin with her around she bullies him I'd say!!!

BrownEyes788

Probably from the Twins Dad, just wouldn't admit it to drum up some more sympathy and freebies
I thought this too. Surely he’s paying something. I find it really hard to believe he wants nothing to the twins. There’s no way. He’s prob in Oz to make a few buck for them. And her expensive lifestyle too I suppose.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I did like her but she really should be keeping her distance especially when her dad is sick etc. She would not be happy if she lost her dad during this like I did
So sorry for your loss❤❤
I agree, my mam and aunt have battled cancer, my aunt only finished treatment end of March and if I'd thought there was someone coming into her ward who's family weren't social distancing, I'd freak. So thoughtless to put staff and people going through a horrible time at risk like that, the virus hasn't gone away, its gone quiet you only have to look at Germany😠