Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I work in a creche minding two year olds and i dont think i could mind hers. They are constantly screaming and erin rose seems to be very stubborn when she doesnt get her own way. Id be mortified showing them tantrums on instagram

I think the same i cant understand how she works in a creche she cant control her two

I think the same i cant understand how she works in a creche she cant control her two
It's all for content

I see she's advertising the furniture shop again on her stories....nothing dishonest to see here😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I cant believe that message someone sent her it was vile. Its actuallyworrying theres people out there like that who think such disgusting things
The horrible thing is that its not that shocking, I have friends who work in PR and manage brands and individuals Instagram and some of the messages they get are awful about people

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Any man to walk away from his kids without a fight, doesn't deserve a mention. Yes,She is a single mom, with a fantastic support network.

But her ignorance to covid is shocking, her dad is at huge risk with being a smoker and also Ill.
It doesn't matter what he says, you make a decision and say no da, I don't want to risk it
Definitely, and now she has Fionn at a hospital appointment today, putting frontline workers at risk again....was the party REALLY worth it?

Am rushing out the door for work but I just had to post this😁

Julie went to a party on Sat night, she CHOSE to post a story of her smug face getting kissed by people wishing her happy fathers day, more than likely to get at the ex and family, otherwise no one would've known she was there.

She went to that party knowing that her father was attending hospital for treatment that week and again CHOSE to put up a story of herself and the twins around her dad.

When we expressed concern for her dad on here she addressed it by saying the whole family had a meeting and decided they were not going to follow regulations about social distancing any more, they were SICK of it, despite her dad going onto a cancer ward and Fionn having a hospital appointment that week as well.

Nobody at any point said that her dad should not have treatment, but that the actions of the Haynes family have put so many people at risk of the virus and they just don't care, Julie is well able for the crocodile tears but she's too much of a coward to address the real reason people are annoyed.

It's not trolling when people have a genuine reaction to content she chooses to show.
And neither did I say he shouldn't have treatment, that was a rhetorical question in response to another post

Last edited:

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
How old is she that she's getting botox?
Also some of these Instagram people would be much healthier if they got off their phones and lived in the real world for a while

Tantan

I can’t ever remember her saying she was on HAP, just that s

If it’s a boyfriend/lover Bla Bla, he didn’t move in permanently he was there for 2 weeks

she’ll just moan all weekend wait & see!
You no more than ur letting on I'd say 🤔🤔 u seem to be all about julie 🥱🥱

I think she is mental. Not a flipping hope in hell would I have took my 2 camping at that age. No way no how 🤣🤣
Which makes me think shes gettin a freebie there no way she would have left the dad etc down there on his own. Why didn't she take him??

Lalaland01

In a world were you can be anything, Be kind.
You could also say... In a world were you can be anything, Aim higher than just living your life sitting on your sofa talking to strangers on Instagram.

It must be hurtful hearing awful things being said about you, I personally couldn't handle it, but I don't have a very public instragram page. If you can't deal with criticism about the content you post.. Just stop posting. It is such an easy solution.
Aim higher than bitching on a tattle form babe

Smurfett 23

People realise it's not just single parents and people on the dole for life that get council houses, right? We live in one got during the recession and my husband works full time, I'm a carer to our kids with additional needs. It's based on your income how much you pay in rent.
She’s not living in a council house. She is living in a privately owned house, so it’s landlord that gets the rent money not local council.