Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
So sorry for your lossโคโค
I agree, my mam and aunt have battled cancer, my aunt only finished treatment end of March and if I'd thought there was someone coming into her ward who's family weren't social distancing, I'd freak. So thoughtless to put staff and people going through a horrible time at risk like that, the virus hasn't gone away, its gone quiet you only have to look at Germany๐Ÿ˜ 
Thanks yes my dad passed away to cancer ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Fia4

I know like the full run down of the bed routine. I think the whole page is just to spite the ex to be hones.

EggChair

I'm really looking forward to them discussing social distancing during this farce of an interview

SusanH

She'd just come on looking for sympathy, she'll never address the social distancing she's far too much of a coward for that. I wonder does her dad know how much of a fool she shows him to be? The man ran a painting business for years so he's not the eejit she makes him out to be, but then bullies like Julie only feel good about themselves when they're putting
I really think shannen should stay well away from toxic Julie, I always thought shannen was a lovely brave girl but if she's friends with that troll then we all know what way she's gonna end up unfortunately.
Julie will use her to get her follower count up just like she did with sms and then drop her when she doesn't need her anymore.
Also, should shannen be hanging around with the COVID shit show that is the Haynes family, very irresponsible yet again of Julie, she cares about no ones health
covid shitshow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that gave me a good laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

PandoraRose

VIP Member
How do you like your eggs in the morning? With a side of coronavirus from all the skanks you've been hanging around with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Tantan

Ya but she's not keeping 2m distance from anyone. That message she received about her children was disgusting and no one should ever have to read something like that but jesus does she have to go whinging to the local radio stations. All for attention to be honest.
Absolutely pathetic that girl has serious issues ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” she actually sounds like a one that need professional help. Shes taking this way to serious talk about thrown the toys out of the pram ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ attention seeking gone to the next level absolutely amazed about her carry one.. hopefully her friends can help her

I wonder are these "messages" manufactured to get more publicity? She loves the drama......
Exactly ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

EggChair

My parents rent an apartment to the council and a single man lives in it. It really doesn't make a difference. A friend of mine has been on the list and homeless for 4 years. Its all about who you know unfortunately :(
I am just going by people I know... 1 person has been on it 10 years, the other 8 years. They were told if they had children they would be near the top of the list ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ