Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question as I’ve never been-
Does your hotel not have a shower or warm running water?

🤣
She never showered once in lanzarote, the spray tan didnt budge you could of fried an egg on her head. Scruffy, afraid they’ll miss out on a pint 🍺

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused why can’t Julie or Sarah Burke wash their hair it’s the weirdest thing. So they not feel manky 🤢🤮
I'm on my own at home seeing nobody except my kids today, will wear a hat for school run. My hair isn't half as greasy as theirs would be and I still feel septic today till I can scrub it later. Was dying to shower this morning but going walking later in the rain so no point. I know greasy hair is normal but you wouldn't pay me to go on chatting tit on instagram looking like I dipped my head in a chip pan....

Reactions: 10
Not a Julie fan at all but that person commenting is there a need? Like I know we do it here but to comment that to her...and no amount of hearts and kisses they put covers up they're only looking to make fun of her. They proved that with how quick they switched to calling her a Gowl. I means she is but I don't feel the need to personally tell her.

Reactions: 6
I would love to ask her how she affords it all with her Rome more worry less comment...but she would come for me ..! Her filtered photo is beyond hilarious and the people commenting are worse !

Reactions: 5
Not a Julie fan at all but that person commenting is there a need? Like I know we do it here but to comment that to her...and no amount of hearts and kisses they put covers up they're only looking to make fun of her. They proved that with how quick they switched to calling her a Gowl. I means she is but I don't feel the need to personally tell her.
I get you, it's Julie's replies that draw attention.

IMG_20230313_142531.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t ask her because I’m blocked but would love to ask her was the hotel showers in Rome good for washing her hair, knowing full well she didn’t wash it once. Manky witch

We didn't see much of the Merry Widow over the weekend at all, strange. No videos of hotel also strange. Was it a hostel they stayed in?

She got good laugh sending those stupid replies. She thinks she's great when she does 🤦‍♀️ wonder how much drool she has to wipe off when she laughing away to herself typing them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@lovelyjubbely Droolie has just said they wore shorts and tshirts in Rome, what we saw was a knitted dress and a wooly hat. Can you confirm when you spotted her and her tattoo if she was indeed wearing shorts and tshirt please?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get why she has to be so smart to even nice replies…. Shows she’s very insecure I suppose. Also I’d say there’s an awful smell coming from her 🤢

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.