Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for her... she went to Turkey for surgery thinking this would be the answer and look what has returned..... jesus she looks like I dunno what.... what example is that giving air en rose? Surgery is the answer.... I think not.... its sad she went to that lengths and had the money too and ended up like that...

Reactions: 4
I am headed away with my daughter for a few days to an old city - we probably might have 1 drink the whole few days - they are obsessed with alcohol

Reactions: 15
How greasy is her hair and drunk in that video meant to be promoting a product
Companies honestly only care about the amount of followers these have
As all Irish influencers aka go to dunnes/Aldi everyday are just trash

Reactions: 10
The grease is dripping off her pony tail ...I just don't get it ...botox ...fillers ....surgery for her eyes and chins but then won't wash her hair..make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion #52

JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar!
Thanks @teeteebee for the inspo! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
How greasy is her hair and drunk in that video meant to be promoting a product
Companies honestly only care about the amount of followers these have
As all Irish influencers aka go to dunnes/Aldi everyday are just trash
You can tell by how slow taking she is in that clip that’s she’s mangled on the drink…

Reactions: 6
Commenting the other day how warm it was and a wool hat on now! Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she truly believes this is what she looks like! She is taking manifesting to a whole new level!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The devil works hard but Julie works harder filtering herself away. Doesn’t look one bit like the Julie in the newspaper article. Why waste time filtering the foook out of yourself. Her screen time must be days not hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I'd be depressed as hell over losing my money the way she did on that chin and for that to happen to her lip, it looks awful.

Reactions: 14
Her overuse of the most dramatic filters is why she is destroying herself with surgery. She will never match up to the filtered version of herself no matter what she has done.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.