Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meal was €34 at the start then €35 not a massive difference but she can’t tell the truth. Plus someone tell me how to become an influencer I work full time pay my mortgage and between me and my husband both working we can’t afford one weeks holiday never mind the amount of trips she goes on plus surgery too in a foreign country. I suppose if I was milking the social welfare paying next to nothing for a house and cash straight into my hand I could afford it too. Time the social started to clamp down on these tools living their best lives….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she do day stupid smile n slow walk combo...she looks like fuckin Pennywise...put her copper hair back on n a red balloon n she wud b the image

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Supposedly Kieran corrigan will have a comp with that advanced giveaway page this week. Don’t think Julie is involved this time.

Reactions: 3
The comments here absolutely make my day. She’s thinking she’s all that in Rome and every single time someone here roasts her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I tried saving the video but couldn’t, haven’t had time to listen to podcast myself I’m working all weekend, just starting another night shift now. I will try get it recorded over next 12 hours.
Just write in the email where it can be heard, no need to send the clip

In my local dunnes there is a self service coffee machine on the first aisle. I get one every week when shopping and pay at the checkout with the rest of my groceries. So yea, I believe she gets it but doesn't pay for it.
Same with my dunnes. She probably drinks it and leaves it on a shelf when she's done with it. I work in a shop ,some people eat the deli food going around the shop and leave the empty bags of sausage rolls or box of wedges on the shelves. Not even surprised she does this.
---
It used to read Jessie but she got it changed to Julie
Would have been better if she changed it to Jesus 😂 she could pretend she was a holy one. Or holy wan as she would say 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.