Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly bannned up abroad is she for real.She plays her mother is very sick every so often that's why mother couldn't fly to Turkey.But mother perfectly fine when suits.This is awful to use a serious illness when suits.
All this woman does is smoke fags!!!

Reactions: 10
Saw them today in Rome 😆 The hair is greasy, definitely not washed since being done, hence the hairband; the tan is dirty; the lips are huge; the teeth even bigger & god only knows what under the chin/jawline was like before but it’s definitely not sharp now!! 😂 Also has her own name tattooed on the back of her neck, what is that about??!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Saw them today in Rome 😆 The hair is greasy, definitely not washed since being done, hence the hairband; the tan is dirty; the lips are huge; the teeth even bigger & god only knows what under the chin/jawline was like before but it’s definitely not sharp now!! 😂 Also has her own name tattooed on the back of her neck, what is that about??!!
Is she a big catfish compared to what she shows online? I’d say she tagged herself in case she gets lost…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The power of the tattlers .... eyes everywhere. I love it

Reactions: 16
I was listening to pod not sure if it was this week's or last but Brenda was taking about a post on IG put about a guy saying a coffee shop gave him too much change and he kept it and asked her opion should she keep it or give it back in true scumbag Julie fashion she says "bleeping them I'm keeping the money that bleeping company has millions I wouldn't bleeping care duck them" she then she went on to say she robs coffee in Dunnes doing her shopping and get the kids snacks and doesn't pay l really think her fake comps and crappy post will catch up on her some day and her and scumbag manager will be caught out doing something dodgy surely people can see through these people
You can't rob the coffee in dunnes they have a till and charge you when they give it to you it's not self serve coffee machine

Reactions: 2
The address is down farther… it’s for when she wasted and the bloke that’s been 🏇 her from behind can put her in a taxi and send her home. 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is she a big catfish compared to what she shows online? I’d say she tagged herself in case she gets lost…
Similar to what I had imagined. I would honestly say no need for those filters, it’s a shame the expectations these people force themselves live up to… The Merry Widow also same IRL. It was her I spotted first & had to do a double take!! I don’t follow Julie so had no idea they were here 😆

Reactions: 5
Saw them today in Rome  The hair is greasy, definitely not washed since being done, hence the hairband; the tan is dirty; the lips are huge; the teeth even bigger & god only knows what under the chin/jawline was like before but it’s definitely not sharp now!!  Also has her own name tattooed on the back of her neck, what is that about??!!
If her hair is down how did you see the tattoo? Any photos?

Reactions: 4
The tattoo is so that people see it and call the name out loud and it makes her look famous or popular 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭 Julieeeeeee guuuuurl

Reactions: 2
Can someone send that to dunnes to report her please. She just gets worse and worse.

Reactions: 5
And they found the Irish pub. Why didnt they just stay in Cork for the weekend ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can't rob the coffee in dunnes they have a till and charge you when they give it to you it's not self serve coffee machine
You can.
Dunnes in several areas, and definitely in the one Julie shops in is self service.
Get your coffee and shop and then pay on the way out.
Well, most people pay

Reactions: 17
You absolutely can, and in the one she goes to, i know it well. It's right next to the counter where the cooked chickens are, like one of the self service ones you get in the garage or centra, and the trolly has the cup holder too. I get them sometimes when I'm there too, and always pay

Reactions: 8
My sister in law is on social welfare, never worked a day in her life coz she doesn't want to and can afford more holidays than I can hot dinners I dunno where she pulls the money out of. Days out the whole time over the summer the whole lot, absolutely rots me. I'm working part time and stíl can't afford tit, this yoke always reminds me of her with all her holidays and trips away dunno how they do it
Her droopy lip shows off her turned in, crooked bottom tooth more . What is she like with the sunglasses on ALL the time 🤓
Sunglasses are so cheap looking….suit them

Reactions: 4
Lol at her having her name on the back of her neck. Not one bit surprised though 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.