Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would u tattoo your own name on your neck 🤔
I reckon it’s because she’ll be unrecognisable in a few years, so it’s to remind everyone that it is in fact JuLie Haynes.

An ID tag if you will 🏷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t say no in fairness to some of her life. She literally has the kids in the best of clothes, in every single activity going, never ever worries about money
All them activities are way too many for kids of that age. Weather you have the funds or not thats way to much out of home activity per week.

Reactions: 6
That lip is getting worse and worse Droolie 🤤🤤🤤🤤
More in mind to get that looked at rather than book another piss up sun holiday where you'll neglect your children again or trip to Rome to go on the piss 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 3
Is it an AirB&B they're in? Looks like they went out for breakfast.
Easy to know it's not a gifted stay, no show of a thing in their room.
Trying so hard to be the ultimate tour guide in the hope she'll get more travel freebies, so obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there an actual reason why she’s so allergic to having a wash?
she literally has not showered since before getting her hair done days ago. The hair is greased to her head, she’s after been on a plane, walked around Rome the past 2 days…how can you be ok feeling that dirty??
I always feel icky after being on a plane..

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Is there an actual reason why she’s so allergic to having a wash?
she literally has not showered since before getting her hair done days ago. The hair is greased to her head, she’s after been on a plane, walked around Rome the past 2 days…how can you be ok feeling that dirty??
I always feel icky after being on a plane..
Imagine the state of her hairbrush. And the collars of her clothes. Not to mention other bodily areas.
No wonder she's got dermatitis or whatever goes on with her chin and nose.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Can she not take off her makeup at night?
No fear she would use a baby wipe or wash her face.

Reactions: 5
I hate when people start comparing the prices on their holiday to home. duck off and enjoy your holiday

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.