Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of ye follow Dr Niamh Lynch? I really like her. She mentioned today that mothers were negatively speaking about their kids online, I’m wondering if she’s talking about our chav Mejoolie! She’s cork based also.

Reactions: 15
She was great friends with lynsey Bennett and went to Longford to funeral this dirty yoke makes mockery of smear tests.Both her parents had cancer she just told all her followers the brush broke in her.She should be grateful that she can get this exam for free
Spot on. She is a dangerous & filthy piece of work.

On the topic of cancer and the absolute outrage that wan has caused, we all have probably seen an appeal shared around tonight on insta from Laura Anderson from Longford , beauty_and_the_big_c - she has been told she has weeks left to live, her video on Instagram explains it in more detail, it is literally heartbreaking.

Donate what you can tattlers:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I really want to message her about all those who died from cervical cancer and see has she any remorse!!! All the poor women in Ireland advocating for this and here’s this bleep then having a big laugh about it
She drove up and down the same night to Lyndsey Bennett (RIP) birthday party.

Reactions: 7
Spot on. She is a dangerous & filthy piece of work.

On the topic of cancer and the absolute outrage that wan has caused, we all have probably seen an appeal shared around tonight on insta from Laura Anderson from Longford , beauty_and_the_big_c - she has been told she has weeks left to live, her video on Instagram explains it in more detail, it is literally heartbreaking.

Donate what you can tattlers:

So sad all these instergramers sharing post I really hope they donated.It is very sad

Reactions: 2
@GW84 the doctors clinic is on Bishopstown Road she showed the waiting room the last day, she has ran the receptionist down several times, made a mockery of the new doctor handing her the stethoscope and the fiasco with a nurse allegedly breaking equipment inside her vagina today, it is gone beyond a joke.
Yes, I remember all of that. I wanted to email the surgery. She's just getting dangerous now.

Reactions: 1
So she singles out a woman for commenting on the echo live pg page and goes onto her profile and sees she's shared a link for sucide awareness...Julie's spelling not mine. Ehhh is that not bullying. There were loads of negative comments but she decided to pick on one woman who will probably now get loads of abuse. The sooner the better these c@nts stop earning through insta the better.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She was mad to go back and see what comments and see who she can pick on, cos she's a desperate piss smelling woman who can't take any criticism.

You put yourself in the public eye Droolie, and your mother has your children 90% of the time as you hate them - especially the boy which you have proven time and time again

Reactions: 25
That’s not true is it? Multiple of my mams side including her have died from this cancer and I’m told it doesn’t run in families and I’ll be fine 🫠
Ya I had it as auntie and few on my extended family.My sister were advised to get into system and get checked.They all had ultra sounds till 35.When turned 35 been getting mammogram. We live in galway They sent me for genetic testing in Dublin didn't have genie so recommend my sisters get checked they get checked every year since 2014

Reactions: 3
Them comments hit a nerve for her this morning🙈 she's raging sharing all the screenshots 🤣

Reactions: 18
My mother had breast cancer in her early forties. I was told by my doctor to just check for lumps in the shower no need for a mammogram.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It would answer her better to admit she made up the smear drama and advocate for smear tests instead of looking up peoples accounts. The mother of 3 probably doesn’t have a many holidays or nights away as you either. Stop playing the Martyr Julie very few single mothers lead a life like yours. Is Dan bull one month Rome the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.