Twins and me #51 Zaro pain, zaro difference!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It grinds my gears seeing her posting people’s names and comments. People are entitled to their (right) opinion. She’s saying she’s calling them out for bullying but that’s exactly what she’s doing posting their names on her story for everyone to see. She can’t stand anyone calling her out for her tit parenting and awful choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She craves to be liked by everyone .... what a sad, miserable individual. She will forever be on her own, who wants that dragged up, foul mouthed one in their lives?!?

Reactions: 13
Julie doesn’t know what a single mother is, she doesnt know what it’s like to never have a night away from your child in years, never able to head out to a pub on a weekend. She lives the life on single girl she doesn’t know how lucky she has it.

She’ll be on now with a sob story about her dad later, just to distract from her major duck up regarding smears!

Reactions: 21
Why bother trying to hide the names but leaving it so u can actually make out their names. They didn't say anything hurtful , they didn't mention her looks, anything like that.

It is painful , there rough out the tongues on them screaming and laughing. Pure shite of a podcast.

I don't know what she's trying to achieve by sharing that, makes her look worse in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All her little minions will be after them ones she's named now. She knows what she's at the witch. Pure bullying

Reactions: 14
Dear god she looks like a drag, except a drag would look better, on the echo live.
Morto for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All her little minions will be after them ones she's named now. She knows what she's at the witch. Pure bullying
They are at it already. Also there is much worse comments on that making fun of her looks , saying she's unrecognisable with no filter, a fella said they would give pain a head ache. Why didn't she share it all. Now all she has done is directed everyone to it.

bleeping fools them backing her up. Julie would laugh in these people's faces 🤣

• Haha
Yes, I remember all of that. I wanted to email the surgery. She's just getting dangerous now.
She is dangerous, it is unfair on the receptionist and Doctors and nurse what she shares on her Instagram and doesn't hide where she goes. Loads of people would recognise the waiting room.

Reactions: 12
That’s a weeks worth of content now for Julie! She’ll have two TikTok’s and stories for days about poor siobhan and hazel who were only speaking the truth 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It grinds my gears seeing her posting people’s names and comments. People are entitled to their (right) opinion. She’s saying she’s calling them out for bullying but that’s exactly what she’s doing posting their names on her story for everyone to see. She can’t stand anyone calling her out for her tit parenting and awful choices.
I messaged her this, what she is doing Is bullying by not blocking people's names etc. If she feels she should call out the message fine but block their names. She's toxic

That’s a weeks worth of content now for Julie! She’ll have two TikTok’s and stories for days about poor siobhan and hazel who were only speaking the truth 🙄🙄
2 weeks as she repeats herself over and over again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Them two comments obviously hit a nerve I guess them comments have been up a few days but only now are rattling her

Reactions: 12
Does she think she is Megan Markle? Trying to get everyone who makes a comment she doesn't like cancelled?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s commented herself now telling them not to forget her brother Sean has the children as well. God she’s some piece of work. Daily trips to is Dan bull won’t fix the ugliness inside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Everyone message the echo and report the article and tell them how she is using her platform to call out people who's comments she didn't like on her article. This is worse bullying, she is sending other people over to it.

Reactions: 11
Classic bully can dish it out but can't take it...something happened at the doctors yesterday...she looked like she had been crying on the smear story . I wonder was she told something she didn't like at the docs about her surgery / her lip ...also the pictures in the paper are not flattering and she knows it...lashing out on a few comments makes no sense ...def deflecting from the smear saga....

Reactions: 19
She was great friends with lynsey Bennett and went to Longford to funeral this dirty yoke makes mockery of smear tests.Both her parents had cancer she just told all her followers the brush broke in her.She should be grateful that she can get this exam for free
She met Lynsey once!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.