Twins and me #49 Win a Fake Louis, baby bowls not chewy, face is kind of Moo-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @TeaAndABun on the winning title🎉🎉
Quick recap of last thread
Must have seen every panto in Cork or it felt like it anyways. Joolie renewing passports and making wills but can't just do it quietly without any dramas. Worried about opening bills but can afford to be out drinking, dancing on tables and gallivanting Joolie threw herself a pity party coz she has to parent her kids and she does it all on her own. She forgot to add that if said kids had a bit of routine and weren't been brought up by ipads she might find it a bit easier.Gymondo app made an appearance a couple of times where she tried to convince she gets up early to do workout before kids get up🤥 . She has a podcast with Brenda that seems to get ideas from her followers. The twinnies get baby bowls for dinner when mammy can be bothered cooking.Thread ended with a scam of a competition organised by Joolie and her "manager"
I'm sure I've missed loads so feel free to add

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand the reason for the videos

she is just shouting at the child put the phone away keep an eye on the child and when home tell us you went on a walk
Simple
Also how fake is that jacket

Reactions: 6
I'm honoured M'Ladies! She is the gift that keeps on giving!! She is also pimping put the mother trying to get her a gig,she was dancing 💃 on tables at a do in '22 YES SHE IS THAT MUCH OF A MAD YOKE!!! Doing the kids homework (don't know how they got it as they seem to be doing a correspondence course,never in),kids disappear Thursday to Monday like my weight loss intentions,she is melting away with Gymondo,lashing into it at 6am (well it's 6am in Oz,probably ten to three here)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her last reel… Jesus why can’t she be original and stop copying other peoples tik toks. What a bleeping moose 🙄

Reactions: 4
Scared to open the bills last week. Kitting out the house in new furniture this week. God give me strength with these wans 😬😬

Reactions: 32
Scared to open the bills last week. Kitting out the house in new furniture this week. God give me strength with these wans 😬😬
Sooner the better people cop on to this fake woman or fake women as she would write (drives me mad)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Couldn't reply about the photographer but couldn't agree more....surprise not surprised that carry on is right up her street for the "fame" 🙄 burnt any bridges with normal profitable locals.

Reactions: 1
I actually distinctly remember her only buying the current living room furniture in the last year I'm sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually distinctly remember her only buying the current living room furniture in the last year I'm sure.
She says in that story last Yr oh wasn't even, a few months ago.
The media outh to be ashamed if they are gona print her it should be headlined scamming scum, can't open esb bill but can drop at least 200e for a tv table and sideboard and that price is lowest she a woman. Most normal people I know replace furniture after 4 5yr or maybe just when it's broke....how do hall tables just break 🤔🤔 and I've a house full of boys 18yrs this stage they've broke many a thing but hall tables wtf she's just a scab🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s the place that gave her the ugly table & chairs for free. It’s a chav shop, they sell all the glitter furniture etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s the place that gave her the ugly table & chairs for free. It’s a chav shop, they sell all the glitter furniture etc.
Ya it's all crushed velvet and diamante. Went there once when looking for a couch and wouldnt be my style. Suits Julie down to the ground...tacky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She says in that story last Yr oh wasn't even, a few months ago.
The media outh to be ashamed if they are gona print her it should be headlined scamming scum, can't open esb bill but can drop at least 200e for a tv table and sideboard and that price is lowest she a woman. Most normal people I know replace furniture after 4 5yr or maybe just when it's broke....how do hall tables just break 🤔🤔 and I've a house full of boys 18yrs this stage they've broke many a thing but hall tables wtf she's just a scab🤮
Oh haha I was only half listening to her 😂

Reactions: 2
Ya it's all crushed velvet and diamante. Went there once when looking for a couch and wouldnt be my style. Suits Julie down to the ground...tacky.
100% this is her shop. Every 2 months when the electricity bill comes out she posts the same story yet within 2/3 days is blabbing on about a holiday or new this or that. She is so out of touch with everything. I feel like I’m going to have to stop looking at her stories. She’s making me so angry , everything about her I just can’t stand this woman.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.