Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would make more sense to give them their own room. Their own space and then their ‘toys’ would be spread between two rooms instead of all in one room. I’ve never seen them play with any toys other than that big Barbie house that Erin rose has.

Reactions: 8
It would make more sense to give them their own room. Their own space and then their ‘toys’ would be spread between two rooms instead of all in one room. I’ve never seen them play with any toys other than that big Barbie house that Erin rose has.
They might sleep better as well.

Reactions: 4
I'm still bamboozled that she feeds the kids like babies with their food all mashed up together. If I handed my 3 year old dinner like that he'd probably throw it back at me🙈🤣

Reactions: 20
I'm still bamboozled that she feeds the kids like babies with their food all mashed up together. If I handed my 3 year old dinner like that he'd probably throw it back at me🙈🤣
Building up the caseload evidence for the sensory issues to claim x,y,z and seek repeating school

Reactions: 6
Ageee my 15month Would not have dinner like that I give him his veg he just picks them up same for his meat just cut it up small and he grabs with his fingers or fork

Reactions: 6
Her wheels were spinning taking off on the cross river ferry. The bullshit is just constant all day every day. Are her followers that thick & naive?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would she want them repeating?
A)They are incapable of progression into Senior Infants with no Irish or no English receptive or expressive language.I imagine they can't write 1 to 5 or know 5 letter sounds of the alphabet
B)They have missed a frightening amount of time off school,never really there
C)She can sit on her wobbly arse and do zilch with them for another year as "they'll be repeating anyways"
D)She isn't willing to put in the effort being a gaelscoil parent requires
E)She is a c**t pissing away their futures and any hopes of having productive,successful lives
F)It's because she is a single parent and had to do it all.. but boo hoo she couldn't do it all...cry cry cry,inflamed red nose...cry sob cry (opens left eye to peek for sympathy hotel break)...she feels soo guilty guuurl but she is alone liiike

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she not heard of a handbrake!! And we can smelly you pissy Julie up here in Louth.

• Haha
She fought to get those brats into that school and now it’s two wasted school places that other children could have availed off.

Reactions: 10
Yea exactly as other said its time they get separate room given she has the space. We all know though whenever she does Fionn will get the box room cos he is the boy no one cares about boys . Princesses are more important who need the bigger room for all her bigger better toys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.