Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her saucy snaps would make a great profiler...Page Wee stuff as opposed to page 3

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many more times have we to hear about the tinder/luggage story? My god. It wasn't funny the first time!! 🙄 Putting it as a reel! The embarrassment of it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is definitely repeating the kids in September,used and abused the place for free childcare when it suits her.
They haven't done a week since Christmas and now we are looking down the barrell of silly season and the Christmas hols

Reactions: 12
How many more times have we to hear about the tinder/luggage story? My god. It wasn't funny the first time!! 🙄 Putting it as a reel! The embarrassment of it 😂
Good Jesus yes it wasn’t funny the first time

When she thinks something is funny she tells the story 101 times that’s within the first 24 hours alone

Reactions: 10
She is definitely repeating the kids in September,used and abused the place for free childcare when it suits her.
They haven't done a week since Christmas and now we are looking down the barrell of silly season and the Christmas hols
I don't think it's as easy as her just deciding to keep them back a year.

Reactions: 8
I'd love to see the proof of all these messages because she adds arms and legs onto every story when supposedly chatting to all these lads from dating apps 🤦🏻‍♀️ that no more happened than the man on the moon🙊

I don't think it's as easy as her just deciding to keep them back a year.
She will move schools which will make it slighty easier Unfortunately missing large chunks of schooling is a qualifying criteria,the poor speech and the fact they don't know the difference between day and night will also strengthen their case...

Reactions: 17
She will move schools which will make it slighty easier Unfortunately missing large chunks of schooling is a qualifying criteria,the poor speech and the fact they don't know the difference between day and night will also strengthen their case...
I was only thinking are they already moved
Don’t know why but have a feeling

What the duck is the story with the eyebrows I thought she went a well known establishment to get them done , they are shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won’t want them to repeat , she wants them to be in school for as long as a day as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ya Julie you poor thing you have no play room for your kids. You were apparently homeless not so long ago and now complaining about not having a playroom. It's not like they ever even get a chance to play with toys

Reactions: 15
Ya Julie you poor thing you have no play room for your kids. You were apparently homeless not so long ago and now complaining about not having a playroom. It's not like they ever even get a chance to play with toys
Do most people have playrooms? Our kids shite has just invaded the living room...and kitchen 😂

Reactions: 15
Do most people have playrooms? Our kids shite has just invaded the living room...and kitchen 😂
The only people I know with playrooms live in the country. I dont know anyone in the city that has a playroom but Julie is special she needs a playroom

So she has a long term home after being homeless.Now wants to have a play room. Are they going to share a room forever then.
Her talking about not seeing the bed in there for 6 months. Did the little fella not sleep in there recently when he was sick or did she ship him off for someone else to mind. You actually couldn’t believe a word out of her mouth.

Ah the whole purpose of that story was to let people know she'd like to be #gifted a sofa bed or a futon

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.