Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a nose back on the second thread and I know she was asked before in the question box if she smoked and she said no and kind of turned her nose up as if how dare you ask such a question! But then I seen a comment on the second thread, I can't remember the exact wording of it but it was when they were all seeing mejoolie for what she really is and the comment was along the lines of "I never questioned her parenting before apart from the smoking" did she used to smoke or smoke around the kids?

I had a nose back on the second thread and I know she was asked before in the question box if she smoked and she said no and kind of turned her nose up as if how dare you ask such a question! But then I seen a comment on the second thread, I can't remember the exact wording of it but it was when they were all seeing mejoolie for what she really is and the comment was along the lines of "I never questioned her parenting before apart from the smoking" did she used to smoke or smoke around the kids?
No she never smoked from what I can remember but her parents would have smoked in their house alright while the kids were over. Maybe that was it?

Reactions: 2
No she never smoked from what I can remember but her parents would have smoked in their house alright while the kids were over. Maybe that was it?
I was thinking, I only started following her when she moved into the house she's in now and I thought Jesus did she smoke and then act like she never did!!! I knew her dad smoked and only her mam in the last few months when it was mentioned about her having a cancer scare and still smoking.

Reactions: 1
She smokes like a chimney!!! You se ever any night out with a packet of fags up on the table. She’s just a barefaced liar

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She smokes like a chimney!!! You se ever any night out with a packet of fags up on the table. She’s just a barefaced liar
She always sounds like a smoker and she’s always coughing. But agreed, she always has fags on the table or in the bag when out. Which is fine, do whatever you want but don’t be lying about it. Also her hall???? Who in their right mind needs this much stuff for 4 days away.

I’m looking for the correct answer! How long until her next night away? I’m thinking before Xmas for some sort of party.

Reactions: 9
So I’m 10 Q’s in to her CP Q&A and she has already given 3 different answers to the cost of the stay. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Fionn loose his two bottom front teeth?
Did I miss that?

Thought she’d make a big song and dance about something like that-

having to be the tooth fairy all on her own as a single mom or two twin toddlers however can she afford tooth fairy money when she’s clearly a struggling single mom!!

Reactions: 13
Just seen that video of her dancing on the table and who else was thinking that table was either gonna collapse or she was gonna end up falling off it.
Wonder has the hotel told her off over her table antics .
Surely staff saw her why wasn't she told get down
Can you imagion if the table collapsed

Reactions: 3
There’s no activity that goes on for 3 hours where they supervise your kids for you so wonder did they just leave the kids off by themselves while they were at the spa

Wait, someone died there ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.