Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope what a waste of her having that house when another family would be delighted yo have it and actually stay at home. Funny how there is now room in the mother's house for them and she doesn't have to sleep on the sofa with the kids

Reactions: 15
Nope what a waste of her having that house when another family would be delighted yo have it and actually stay at home. Funny how there is now room in the mother's house for them and she doesn't have to sleep on the sofa with the kids
I watched Julie at the (almost) very start. I remember at the time she said her room was the box room and she couldn't put the two cots in there. Absolutely fair enough, you wouldn't get two cots into a box room with a bed. But I did think it was strange her brother didn't swap and sleep in the box room. Then I realised she was 'sleeping on the couch' to play the system and a few other things she did made me realise how common she was and that her content wasn't for me.

I don't know if I posted this before but years ago, ever before she went to Australia, Julie and her friend came into a pub I was in to meet a lad that was out with me and my friends. They stood out so much that I never forgot that it was her and this was about 8 years ago.

Reactions: 15
I watched Julie at the (almost) very start. I remember at the time she said her room was the box room and she couldn't put the two cots in there. Absolutely fair enough, you wouldn't get two cots into a box room with a bed. But I did think it was strange her brother didn't swap and sleep in the box room. Then I realised she was 'sleeping on the couch' to play the system and a few other things she did made me realise how common she was and that her content wasn't for me.

I don't know if I posted this before but years ago, ever before she went to Australia, Julie and her friend came into a pub I was in to meet a lad that was out with me and my friends. They stood out so much that I never forgot that it was her and this was about 8 years ago.
Spill girl. Was she loud rough as duck. Dressed like a drag Queen. Tell us

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I wouldn’t evacuate my bedroom to leave my sister who came home with two kids, no way

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, this is just the daily reminder that Julie is a mad thing that dances on tables. Just in case any of you forget

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair I wouldn’t evacuate my bedroom to leave my sister who came home with two kids, no way
You wouldn’t no, but if Julie says jump Sean doesn’t even ask how high because he has to jump straight away. He’s always at her beckoning call. I can guarantee she would just come in and hoof him out of his bed.

Oh the days of all the BEBo stunners paying for photo shoots and sharing them like they were Kate Moss 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
There is a clip somewhere of her and Sean on some TV gameshow too years ago. And she said she applied for gogglebox and a few other things. Yes very fame hungry

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.