Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Fionn loose his two bottom front teeth?
Did I miss that?

Thought she’d make a big song and dance about something like that-

having to be the tooth fairy all on her own as a single mom or two twin toddlers however can she afford tooth fairy money when she’s clearly a struggling single mom!!
Or that the Robin flew in, left a coin and flew off with the tooth... obviously it was gang gan 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry for all the questions, but what's that got to do with her stay in CP?
Absolutely jackshit to be honest except in her own mind. She made out that Santa said to the twinnies that she was on the naughty list for dancing on tables and I think she also said a member of staff told her when they arrived that there's no dancing on the tables in CP🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 5
Did Fionn loose his two bottom front teeth?
Did I miss that?

Thought she’d make a big song and dance about something like that-

having to be the tooth fairy all on her own as a single mom or two twin toddlers however can she afford tooth fairy money when she’s clearly a struggling single mom!!
She probably hasn't noticed his missing teeth she's too busy looking for Thorns soother

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion ; oh what a feeling when I’m neglecting my kids dancing on tables

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My god she would do anything for content
And he's worse to go up there with out a ladder
Bur as I say all for content and for it to be spoken about here

Reactions: 7
Julie, you couldn’t just write looking for Santa, no? Disgusting… I’m actually wondering if she even knows the story behind Anne frank etc?

Reactions: 13
I love to know what type of men she had relationships with ? I know the guy in Oz was rough as duck. But what about the other one she was with before she left for Australia. Wonder what he is thinking now

Reactions: 4
My god she would do anything for content
And he's worse to go up there with out a ladder
Bur as I say all for content and for it to be spoken about here
So dangerous he could have slipped and gone straight down the stairs

Reactions: 8
WTAF!! She is disgusting, that is not a bit funny. Jesus, her mouth should be sown up from the shite, drivel and downright awfulness that she spews.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.