Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute disgusting gowl. Those poor kiddies sitting there on their ipads in the middle of a load of drunken bums. How can she (or her followers) not see that it's wrong.

Reactions: 16
They've had a week for Disney, a week for centre parcs and didn't they have a week for chicken pox too?
So 2 wks entirely unnecessary, could have left either till late June when a lot are out & a lot of the curriculum is covered.

Reactions: 9
I wonder did anyone offer to bring the chap in for them. I’d say he’d be better off at home if last night was anything to go by.

Reactions: 6
My daughter is in junior Infants and missed 3 days recently due to respiratory infection. she missed 2 letter sounding out pages of workbooks etc as well as the activities such as RSA safe cross code , skipathon etc. Julies attitude to school is the same as it was to the montessori they only small its not important. They learn so much in juniors as they are like sponges at that age they take everything in. I caught up on the homework with my daughter but its not the same. They remember it better from the school setting. Fionn and Erin Rose are missing so much to be shuffed in front of a tablet while Julie flaunts her unrealistic insta lifestyle. Its so unfair on them. Julie obv thinks the gravy train of insta will continue and they'll not need an education long term. Also, I've said it before here, I feel sorry for any parent whose child missed out on a place in that gaelscoil if they watch julies stories. They've missed more days then what they've attended at this stage.
Very unfair on children who may not of got a place I'd be on the phone to that school if I was one of those parents.

Reactions: 7
As someone who has taught juniors and seniors for over eight years. Missing one week of school means missing two to three letter sounds in jolly phonics. It might sound like nothing to some but it is huge for children as they begin literacy. There are songs rhymes that go with them, aistear themes and so much more. I understand after covid we want to treat our children I understand this as a parent myself. But they have not had a good first term attendance wise and believe me these gaps will be evident for a long time. Illness is totally understandable and cannot be helped.

Reactions: 33
The fact that they are learning through Irish is going to be an even bigger problem. I feel sorry for their teacher.

Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for the kids, she is over compensating because she’s on her own and it’s obviously a bone of contention. A lot of what she puts up reminds me of what we’d put up in our 20s to make an ex jealous. She’s giving her kids all these material things but she is depriving them of making friends in school, routine and an education. Junior infants is so important, I see it with my own. It’s the foundation stones for what’s to come and if they fall behind now, they’re behind.

Reactions: 19
The kids are missing out on so much, kids really pick and make their friendships in the first few weeks so they are going to be left behind socially as well

Reactions: 13
Any parent or teacher will tell you, they are far behind now, not a case of IF they fall behind.
Time off from sickness is excusable and even at that work should be done at home if it eats into a week or more.
Holidays, while they should be avoided, sometimes it comes down to a financial decision. But after a week in Disney, anything more is just taking the piss tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They appear to be behind developmentally to begin with so they would probably struggle even if they were in school every day and had a parent who did a little bit at home. I can see her changing schools next year and keeping them in junior infants. This year will be free babysitting for scummy mummy.

Reactions: 21
Don’t they have to queue up again later to actually get the wrist bands to get to the lodge ? Check in for lodges isn’t until 4

Reactions: 4
My daughter is in junior Infants and missed 3 days recently due to respiratory infection. she missed 2 letter sounding out pages of workbooks etc as well as the activities such as RSA safe cross code , skipathon etc. Julies attitude to school is the same as it was to the montessori they only small its not important. They learn so much in juniors as they are like sponges at that age they take everything in. I caught up on the homework with my daughter but its not the same. They remember it better from the school setting. Fionn and Erin Rose are missing so much to be shuffed in front of a tablet while Julie flaunts her unrealistic insta lifestyle. Its so unfair on them. Julie obv thinks the gravy train of insta will continue and they'll not need an education long term. Also, I've said it before here, I feel sorry for any parent whose child missed out on a place in that gaelscoil if they watch julies stories. They've missed more days then what they've attended at this stage.
They are missing out on so much in juniors ... I could be wrong but...what if this is part of her plan for them to fall far behind so that she can say they have special needs , that they don't grasp things as quickly as other children and she tries to claim something for them. She doesn't seem that bothered about taking those children out for weeks for unnecessary trips away. Just my thought, I could be wrong but this one is very sneaky. They are far behind as it is because the quality time is not put into those children. Ipads stuck in their faces all the time, never a book read to them. She is a very selfish parent who puts her needs first each and every time. Her children will grow up to be like her, no manners.. expecting everything to be handed to them, no work ethic when their own mother doesn't work hard. What a life .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not to mention all the Irish language development they are missing out on. Irish schools in our town it's full emersion in the language for the first year.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.