Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And report her flogging that Dylan shite cheap tacky jewellery - is meant to make it obvious it's an ad with a very visible #ad,etc (that tiny "paid advertising" at the top is not sufficient).

Keep reporting 👍

Reactions: 14
Not sure about the school her kids are in but the local gaelscoil to me is extremely hard to get in to. My son got a place and in so glad of it for next year but there was 100s didn’t get a place. She took 2 places for her kids and has had them out for nuvhts away, Disneyland, chickenpox (which I know they had to be but it’s just another 2 weeks missing) and then centre parcs. Let’s not forget at start of year when she in the caravan down in youghal or wherever the hell it is and she couldn’t be bothered driving up. She is an utter disgrace. If me and my partner go out we both never drink together in case anything happened. They all get together and just drink their nights away. Who minds the kids? And these assholes who praise her for being a good mum must’ve been dragged up themselves.

Reactions: 19
Completely agree they know no better themselves, parenting the way their parents did, only in a world with ipads. And they think they're great posting photos of their kids pretending to be No.1 parents.. It's always the people who don't post so much or show as many photos who are the best parents. Their too busy enjoying their kids and being present. Think of the amount of time she probably sits looking at her phone around them, it makes me so sad kids with parents like that. Basically ignored. Our children don't owe us anything, we owe them to give them our all, not just when ya feel like it or for a photo.

Reactions: 13
New here but not to Julie.. Been quiet but had to say something the other day now I'm blocked🤣 Merely stated it's clear shes not scraping by so why go on like that for content and to be relatable. When I mentioned 'some people can't afford to put their kids into any activity's, she told me to 'leave them alone, they can do what they want, there only 5' 😐 Can't even retaliate to a statement correctly. I wasn't even being mean, she just told me to Shut up 🤣 Uneducated mouthpiece. Some people just couldn't be fucked with there kids, and she makes them feel better. Normalizing kids being on ipads all day.
What a stupid answer from her. What 5 year old can do what they want?

Reactions: 8
Aww that picture lads, I grew up around a lot of drinking, it’s not nice! That photo is heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What a stupid answer from her. What 5 year old can do what they want?
Her exact words 'Your being a bleep because my kids are in activities 🤣 get a life girl 🤣 they can do what they want leave them be they're 5'

That's her answer to me saying she needs to stop with the poor single mother, who seems to have more money then a 2 parent household combined 🤣 She's some audacity, and telling me to shut up 🤣 I'm sure half her followers be thinking the same thing but don't say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her exact words 'Your being a bleep because my kids are in activities 🤣 get a life girl 🤣 they can do what they want leave them be they're 5'

That's her answer to me saying she needs to stop with the poor single mother, who seems to have more money then a 2 parent household combined 🤣 She's some audacity, and telling me to shut up 🤣 I'm sure half her followers be thinking the same thing but don't say anything.
You spoke the truth. Only one bleep here and it ain't you .

Reactions: 17
Those poor children. I always feel so sad for the children of drinkers. Being told they're going on an exciting holiday - but that only means a different pub.

Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
If you're in the West Cork area I would gladly give you my spot to see Santa - my kid is too young to understand - I can ring ahead and pay also. No hassle and no questions asked x

• Heart
Her and hers mothers lives revolve around drink. No matter where they go its never ever sober. Fionns face is an absolute pity. She's taking them out of school for another week fir her son to look that miserable. She drives around intoxicated whether she realises it or not. My brother went for a few drinks on a Sunday night 8 yesrs ago and was done for drunk driving on Monday morning going to work. He felt fine but it was in his system.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
New here but not to Julie.. Been quiet but had to say something the other day now I'm blocked🤣 Merely stated it's clear shes not scraping by so why go on like that for content and to be relatable. When I mentioned 'some people can't afford to put their kids into any activity's, she told me to 'leave them alone, they can do what they want, there only 5' 😐 Can't even retaliate to a statement correctly. I wasn't even being mean, she just told me to Shut up 🤣 Uneducated mouthpiece. Some people just couldn't be fucked with there kids, and she makes them feel better. Normalizing kids being on ipads all day.
She’s an absolute disgrace and some day soon it’ll come crashing down around her. The sooner Revenue & the Dole come after her the better. She’s a scumbag bleep with nothing to show for her life, selling her children & just look at that poor face today in the pub surrounded by their alcoholic mother. I actually have pity for her as she’s on a public downward spiral. Children out of school again to sit in a pub with heads stuck in iPads drinking Miwadi, wow she must be so proud. Hopefully Tusla are called to investigate all the time off those twins have missed from school.

Reactions: 17
I was so worried when schools closed because of covid and my DD was in JI. Taking them out for a 2nd wk of school in term 1 is so irresponsible. Esp given they seem to succumb to respiratory illnesses quite a bit which can lead to even more days missed.

Reactions: 9
I was so worried when schools closed because of covid and my DD was in JI. Taking them out for a 2nd wk of school in term 1 is so irresponsible. Esp given they seem to succumb to respiratory illnesses quite a bit which can lead to even more days missed.
They've had a week for Disney, a week for centre parcs and didn't they have a week for chicken pox too?

Reactions: 9
She should not of been allowed to get a place in that school, some other child deserved it more than them.

Reactions: 13
My daughter is in junior Infants and missed 3 days recently due to respiratory infection. she missed 2 letter sounding out pages of workbooks etc as well as the activities such as RSA safe cross code , skipathon etc. Julies attitude to school is the same as it was to the montessori they only small its not important. They learn so much in juniors as they are like sponges at that age they take everything in. I caught up on the homework with my daughter but its not the same. They remember it better from the school setting. Fionn and Erin Rose are missing so much to be shuffed in front of a tablet while Julie flaunts her unrealistic insta lifestyle. Its so unfair on them. Julie obv thinks the gravy train of insta will continue and they'll not need an education long term. Also, I've said it before here, I feel sorry for any parent whose child missed out on a place in that gaelscoil if they watch julies stories. They've missed more days then what they've attended at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.