Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them lying in bed laughing thinking their great craic and the benson and hedges cough on that Suzanne one 🥴
I’m queasy just watching them 🤣🤣
The full makeup left on and the other one still in her dress 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I would love to ring the guards and have them ready to breathalise her as soon as she gets in to the car. IF she is going to be stupid enough to drive with her own kids in the car thats on her but putting other road users lives at risk is nothing but selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I would love to ring the guards and have them ready to breathalise her as soon as she gets in to the car. IF she is going to be stupid enough to drive with her own kids in the car thats on her but putting other road users lives at risk is nothing but selfish.
Just coming on to say I really hope she gets done for drink driving

Reactions: 15
Thank you to those who replied to my comment and to those who kindly wanted to help out I could never thank ye enough ye are beyond amazing but I can't accept, id never forgive myself as we are all struggling. But from the bottom of my heart ye are truly amazing, kind hearted people 💕
I would love to give you both a little treat too so please reconsider. We can sort something without giving our identity away xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My offer remains open. So please have another think about it. I really would love for you and your little one to go and experince santa together and share that special moment..you both deserve it! I know nobody wants to identify themselves here but I can set up a fake account on insta and leave the user name here nd send you my real account through that so I can dm you. 💗💗💞
Not to be raining on your lovely offer but all those Santa's are probably booked up at this stage. There nearly all booked out by October. Forest Gump, you are the furthest thing from a failure. In the space of 16 years I have brought my children to 3 of the Santa experiences and every other year to a local community one or a shopping centre. I can honestly say they or I didn't rate the expensive ones as any better than cheaper option. Also everyone's luck and finances change over the years so you may not be able to afford it this year but your circumstances might be different some other time. Don't be hard on yourself

Reactions: 11
Not to be raining on your lovely offer but all those Santa's are probably booked up at this stage. There nearly all booked out by October. Forest Gump, you are the furthest thing from a failure. In the space of 16 years I have brought my children to 3 of the Santa experiences and every other year to a local community one or a shopping centre. I can honestly say they or I didn't rate the expensive ones as any better than cheaper option. Also everyone's luck and finances change over the years so you may not be able to afford it this year but your circumstances might be different some other time. Don't be hard on yourself
I was going to say that some shopping centres or community groups have lovely Santa meet and greets. As a child it’s not necessarily what you have but who you’re with and how they make you feel ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
Coming back to this, honestly, those children probably wouldnt see a santa if it wasn't gifted,
They wouldn't get a quarter of what they have only for she has shilled them out for her own gain.

She has enough cash that if she genuinely cared about them, she would be getting therapy for them, speech and play.

Children need nothing bar your time and love. That is what they remember, they times you spent with them. Those children will remember the fact that they're dragged everywhere and mammy had more interest in offloading them than caring for them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Most men will marry whoever will do or give to them, who’ll do the lions share of raring children, housework & cooking. Most women settle for a man who treats them like his hired help just so they feel complete because they are in a relationship.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They clapping for her and proberly reading the tit out her over her antics

Reactions: 3
My offer remains open. So please have another think about it. I really would love for you and your little one to go and experince santa together and share that special moment..you both deserve it! I know nobody wants to identify themselves here but I can set up a fake account on insta and leave the user name here nd send you my real account through that so I can dm you. 💗💗💞
I would love to help out too. After a tit 7 and a half years after my child was born I’m in a good enough place financially and help from family

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahh lovely offer to help from all you trolls as they say ☺ truly wonderful to see 🥰

• Heart
Today is road traffic victims remembrance day.

She better fuckn not be drink driving.

So funny going into the men's toilet.. imagine a man going into the womans toilet and she in there be war

Reactions: 20
And then posts that insta removed her story. Wish they would remove her altogether. Irresponsible mother

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I know they are prob booked out I had mine booked with weeks but there may be some where community or shopping centre that she can go to as you said. I made an offer it doesn't necessarily need to be for santa but I would love for her and her little one to have some sort of day out as a treat ❤

All we see on insta is the "amazing" lifestyle but Julie's life is really a tit show. In her 30s acting like a 16 year old. She's an embarresment. It's certainly not a lifestyle i would be jealous of. I cant wait for the arse to fall our of this influencer world! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh I know they are prob booked out I had mine booked with weeks but there may be some where community or shopping centre that she can go to as you said. I made an offer it doesn't necessarily need to be for santa but I would love for her and her little one to have some sort of day out as a treat ❤

All we see on insta is the "amazing" lifestyle but Julie's life is really a tit show. In her 30s acting like a 16 year old. She's an embarresment. It's certainly not a lifestyle i would be jealous of. I cant wait for the arse to fall our of this influencer world! 🙄
And this insta life will crash on them all

Reactions: 3
Seeing all the money she can spend as a single parent is sickening. I've been a single parent to my child from day one and I can hand on heart say Ive cried this week not being able to afford to book a Santa/Christmas visit. He might see Santa in his preschool before they break up for the Xmas break and that hurts my heart so much that I've to rely on them to give him the Santa experience. I feel like a complete failure as a mother 😔
Please don't ever let anyone like HER make you feel like less of a parent, guaranteed you do more for your child in the half hour before he wakes in the morning than she does in a month. Kids need love, attention and a happy home and I'm sure your son has that in abundance!!!

Like others have said here I would love to gift ye something, be that a Santa visit or just an extra little surprise under the tree, someone suggested setting up a 2nd Instagram account for you to be able to make contact, I think that is a great idea!!! Please reach out if you would be happy to accept xxxx

P.S. Always remember you are a wonderful Mum and your son is a very lucky boy to have you as his Mum 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you to those who replied to my comment and to those who kindly wanted to help out I could never thank ye enough ye are beyond amazing but I can't accept, id never forgive myself as we are all struggling. But from the bottom of my heart ye are truly amazing, kind hearted people 💕
You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. It takes a lot of courage to bare your vulnerability. Don't know what area you live in but check out Ken Smollens page on FB. He helps families with absolutely no judgement. All done in private. You're doing great xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also Forest Gump remember that her kids appreciate absolutely nothing they get. My daughter is obsessed with horses, has wanted to ride for years but there is nowhere nearby me and I'm not spending my Saturdays driving for miles and then there's the price. It sickened me watching her kids go just on a whim. But like that they didn't give 2 shits about it. Probably sitting on the horse wondering where the next treat is coming out of.
We rarely did Santa because my eldest used to freak out when he met him. So I wouldn't worry about it. I think my 9 year old (my youngest) has seen him once. It's all a load of aul shite. The pics on insta, the pretty families in their matching Xmas jumpers make me want to hurl.
Exactly! When people say there is so much pressure on parents at Christmas... its up to YOU whether you want to buy into that pressure for yourself . People are going way over board at Christmas, it's ridiculous and there is absolutely no need for it. Its the basic Christmas from years ago when I was growing up that I have the best memories from . I wish people would hold on to the old traditions. You don't need these expensive matching PJ'S for that photo around the Christmas tree or these expensive trips to the winter wonderland which cost a fortune!! Making hot chocolates together , Christmas movies on, board games out , tin of sweets .... spend time together and enjoy the laughter together ❤ that's true happiness . You are doing an amazing job as a parent Forest Gump. Never forget that my dear ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.