Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of a deposit do CP take when you book?
Imagine being able to go on 2 holidays between summer and christmas, come home from one and book another with December approaching, huge energy bills imminent, Santa presents to buy, food to buy, nights out with friends to fund….

Reactions: 16
Imagine the Santa now when he meets Lisa Jordan’s kids, he won’t be saying to them about the carry on of their aul doll, they’ll be brought in like shiny new pennies and as much of a pain in the hole as she is, the kids won’t be ever shamed over her decorum on social media. Imagine when class mates or the Twinnies are old enough to be able to google translate ‘I saw a video of your ma pissing herself’ from an bearla to as gaeilge
Unless Santa needed to have a fiddle and googled LJ back in the day 🤣 posing like a page 3 girl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who on their right mind is paying €13.50 for cereal. I won't even buy Weetos in this house unless they're on offer. And kids want the packaging. 9 times out of 10 they hate the cereal in all of these gimics.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
shesvery unrelatable. Single mother played the homeless card and now living her best life on others taxes

Reactions: 9
What kind of a deposit do CP take when you book?
Imagine being able to go on 2 holidays between summer and christmas, come home from one and book another with December approaching, huge energy bills imminent, Santa presents to buy, food to buy, nights out with friends to fund….
It’s 30% up front. There’s a discount when you book your next stay within 30 days of your stay, of €50, I just looked there and a 4 bed lodge is €829 for the end of November next year. The deposit wouldn’t be that much between two families. But it’s still mental to think that this one has the cheek to come one a couple of times a week crying about how hard it is to keep the bills paid.

Reactions: 13
She did in her hole get free crisps and juice and no way did santy speak like that she's a disgrace she can get employees into a lot of trouble with her lies

Reactions: 10
Sickened love the toy show every year . This year I’m in emergency accommodation with my children because landlord put house up for sale . Ryan said tonight in the opening lines there is no place like home, ain’t that a fact my children have been crying to go home the last two months , my heart was broken before tonight but that almost killed me off . I still tried to make it special for them and I will do the same for Christmas but the worry is indescribable, think I need to log off social media for a while because seeing people then being able to do so much and appreciate nothing is making me very bitter , angry and incredibly sad . Yet I do everything for my kids , haven’t had anything new to wear in years , don’t know what a night out is or a holiday , inundated with appointments for my child with special needs so can’t go out and work, sorry rant over just feeling sorry for my lovely kids Tonight

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She did in her hole get free crisps and juice and no way did santy speak like that she's a disgrace she can get employees into a lot of trouble with her lies
It’s actually mortifying for CP to confirm none of it happened and she just continues to lie non stop. I can still see the nasty witches page with a business account I have but I can’t ask her questions on it anymore or she’ll come for my business. Next time she comes on about money I’d love if people questioned it. No one 3 weeks before Xmas books holidays and goes away like she does. Not a second thought given. She is unbelievably painful.

Reactions: 14
She grates on me so much...just watched stories there's from where's she's on about sweetking shite and says on-believeable instead of unbelievable. What sort of a backwards b*llox can't say un???

Reactions: 7
Hi ** , thank you for your feedback. I can confirm we do not offer free food or meals on our villages, but I will pass on this information to our team. I also assure you our Santa would not speak in this manner to any child visiting our site. Thank you. I hope we can welcome you back again.
For anyone that missed the above

Reactions: 6
Sickened love the toy show every year . This year I’m in emergency accommodation with my children because landlord put house up for sale . Ryan said tonight in the opening lines there is no place like home, ain’t that a fact my children have been crying to go home the last two months , my heart was broken before tonight but that almost killed me off . I still tried to make it special for them and I will do the same for Christmas but the worry is indescribable, think I need to log off social media for a while because seeing people then being able to do so much and appreciate nothing is making me very bitter , angry and incredibly sad . Yet I do everything for my kids , haven’t had anything new to wear in years , don’t know what a night out is or a holiday , inundated with appointments for my child with special needs so can’t go out and work, sorry rant over just feeling sorry for my lovely kids Tonight
Thinking of you it's not a toy show in my opinion any more it's more like a talent show for kids
With some of the kids versed on what to say .
I know they don't want to show too many toys over the expense but jezs They could show more Less expensive ones.
And replace the audience with family's like yourself .
I hope you can get through Christmas and that next year you will be in your forever home x

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.