Twins and Me #23 Her language is so obscene, it’s not hard to have twins in a routine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg.. her story this morning. I never like comment on other peoples kids , my own is a little tit. But how can she stand there laughing and recording Erin Rose shouting at Fionn like that. The poor little pet with his arms in front of his face to protect himself when she went to go hit him shows its not the first time. . Disgusting to see
felt for the poor lad. 🥺 imagine what she will be like in 10 years. She gets away with murder

Reactions: 3
Shes in for a rude awakening in school
She will try and do the same to another child but she is bound to meet her match and get a clatter back.

Reactions: 15
She's gonna be hauled up to the school regularly because of that child but sure it'll be content for her, she is the lowest of the low as is anyone who treats children badly and make no mistake this is mistreatment of children no matter how it's dressed up.

Reactions: 14
Julie gives me ire, the poor children. ER is a brat but she is because of Julie.

Reactions: 6
Where is Erin learning to tell Fionn he is bold and then raise her hand to go hit him o_O its awful watching the carry on.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's very worrying for that poor boy I know the girls looks like a little witch but I think Julie encourages her to pick on him I wish someone would step in

Reactions: 9
I flinched watching that video this morning. And she standing recording it. She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 9
What's Sean's story? I find it odd that a young lad spends so much of his free time with his mum and sister.

Reactions: 6
Very sad... Julie is a different breed... poor bleedin fionn... and Julie laughing... erin was about to.slap him.. aw think I'll have to stop watching her... its too upsetting ffs
I personally never see that from Sean but I'll only tap in and out every now and then. Well if that's the carry-on then there isn't much hope so.

ER is a little bully ( I contemplated using that word) and she is left away with it while her mother cackles in to the phone.

Very sad the way tbe little fella instinctively put his hands up to protect his face, its not the first time he has had to do it, the second he retaliates the phone is put down, I wonder why ? Probably to get cross with him and but ER just gets away with it.

Reactions: 8
She can dress her up all she wants but irelands Thorn is a bleeping brat and it takes a lot for me to use language but she's a witch . See Fionn blocking his face from her he'll have major issues over Julie condoning this behaviour oh look at her laying down the law. Yes at poor Fionns expense 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Agree, it’s heart breaking & a very hard watch, she’s defo been portrayed as a nasty brat, but she has a look in her eyes & I’m sick to death of seeing her sticking out her tongue, something I would stamp out immediately if mine did it, hate it.
Love Fionn, would love to cuddle him ❤ Hope she sorts it out 😪

Shes in for a rude awakening in school
She will try and do the same to another child but she is bound to meet her match and get a clatter back.
Imagine jules ranting & raving playing the victim card, it will all be someone else’s fault without a doubt

Reactions: 3
The fact Erin said your bold and then raised her hand to hit him……… kids don’t do that naturally. That’s a learnt behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What's Sean's story? I find it odd that a young lad spends so much of his free time with his mum and sister.
Some families are just closer than others. I visit mam and sister Regularly. It's not really weird. And I'm assuming over their dad dying he may be around a bit more. I also know other families like my partners and they hardly see each other week to week unless they want something like a lift somewhere or someone to feed the animals while they are away. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
This one is scraping the barrel now, tagging "Trace of cakes" obviously hoping for a handout for the twins birthday🙄 what a beggy witch😤 never saw her paying for a cake off her tho.....
Not a chance of Trace of Cakes falling for this or at least I hope not. She doesnt need Julie's publicity. She already has a massive following and it's often difficult to get a booking with her.

Reactions: 5
What the duck is she playing at recording the two of them fighting? I don’t blame the child, she knows she’ll get away with it and that’s why she continues to do it. If she doesn’t pull her finger out and reign that behaviour in now she’s in for hell when ER goes to school.

Little fionn hasn't left my thoughts since I seen that video this morning... how can me as a complete stranger to fionn feel like this .. but yet his mam just laughed as it happened .. really makes me sad 😥

Reactions: 15
Not a chance of Trace of Cakes falling for this or at least I hope not. She doesnt need Julie's publicity. She already has a massive following and it's often difficult to get a booking with her.
I hope so too🤞wont stop the likes of Julie trying tho, why else would she tag her🙄

Reactions: 2
Look at Erin again with Fionn, his face like he thinks she is going hit him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.