Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I understand everyone being so hurt and disappointed about this scum getting this trip especially when we and our partners work so dam hard to keep a roof over our families heads.. but think about it.. is this going to make her happy.. yes maybe for a few days but she’s still going to be a miserable snakey screeching cunt long after this trip is over.. this does not annoy me one bit.. I am happy spending time with my children, I don’t have to run the roads all day everyday to avoid spending time with them, I don’t sell their souls on social media, I don’t portray them in the worst possible light to gain sympathy from thousands of strangers.. give me my own life over Julie’s life anyday.. I wouldn’t give a fuck if I was going to get an all expenses paid trip around the world every year, I still wouldn’t take her life

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Omg.. her story this morning. I never like comment on other peoples kids , my own is a little shit. But how can she stand there laughing and recording Erin Rose shouting at Fionn like that. The poor little pet with his arms in front of his face to protect himself when she went to go hit him shows its not the first time. . Disgusting to see

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Tea Towel

Unpopular opinion but I just wanna stick up for Erin Rose for a sec. I know she’s very different to Fionn, who is just an absolutely adorable child but Erin is cute in her own different cheeky way. I just can’t get on board with some of the comments about her. I found with my own kids and kids in my family, that girls at that age are just bolder/ push your buttons more. My own daughter is very close in age to ER and I do my very best to be consistent, calm, firm etc with her but she’s the very same as ER sometimes 🤣 same as a couple of little girls in my family, with parents I would consider to have very good heads on their shoulders but little girls at that age can just be madams 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know there’s definitely an element of julies parenting in it too, and it doesn’t help ERs case that Fionn is such an angelic little dote 😆 but it just makes me sad for her to hear her getting criticised harshly sometimes, at the end of the day she’s a 3 year old, who didn’t choose to have her most vulnerable moments broadcast to 70,000 people. Something I believe is very true is that when kids are acting out etc a lot of the time they are trying to communicate a need, be it more positive attention etc. I have to remind myself of that several times a day often through a clenched jaw with my daughter, I’m definitely no earth mam 🤣 I do think though that Erin might act out due to lack of positive attention from Julie, whereas Fionn has a different way of dealing with the same lack of attention, he withdraws into himself. I definitely think Julie intentionally portrays her as bolder than she is too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I feel like fucking my phone across the wall and crying.... honestly you know what, I priced going to Disney for a few days and it's going to take us at least 18 months but more than likely more to save. Both myself and my partner work, he breaks his back so we can afford our rented house, run our shit heap 10+ year old car and have our child in Creche. This one puts on a poor mouth and whinges that she never gets a break and gets given a free trip.... FUCKING SCANDALOUS!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh god can we stop with the comparisons to when everyone’s kids happened to be toilet trained!!! Can we all agree that Julie is lazy and seemingly would rather put the graft into making tiktoks than any effort into the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Falajcin

Julie: 😊 Mam has the kids there tonight😊

Also Julie: 😭 Fionn has separation anxiety, when I leave there is a big worried look on his face 😭

Julie girl, when do you even see that look? Sure his glued to your hip hun, with you 24/7, you never get a break!

Fionns dad is a peice of shit for what he done, but would Fionn even remember him? So what loss has he has other than his grandad? I think you need to start looking closer to home for the reasons behind that...in my opinion it’s clear as day 🤔

Reactions: 36

Bulmers

VIP Member
I've just discovered my now ex has been cheating on me with one or more other girls, think I'll convince him to buy snickers pants and introduce him to Julie, they f*****g deserve each other....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Noseynatter

Soooo....she's out for dinner meaning she's not even going to use the new Ninja..🤦🏻‍♀️

What happened to the stew?
Some old men she met on the street said they were hungry - so she said...."I've an Onreal stew made there boi, come over at 4 and ill feed ya, IT'S NO BOTHER, im going out anyway, make yourself at home and the kids will be fine once they watch Love Island!!!" 🙄 left over Onreal stew tomara now, so handy ...... lioke!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m a single parent and would have been lost without my family. I always worked and even at times worked 2 jobs so I could get a house for me and my son. My parents were amazing and there were times when I didn’t see my son as I’d finish my full time job and would go straight to part time jobs but my parents knew I was doing it for my son. I’m paying a mortgage with just my income. I’d be lucky if I got out on a night out once or twice a year but I didn’t mind as my son always came first. We didn’t have many holidays but when we did we enjoyed them and made amazing memories. My son is now an adult and I’m so proud of him as I put him first and he’s the kindest most thoughtful young man. I’m so proud of myself as this is what raising kids is about. Wish me joolie could see it’s not about having a man by your side. I stayed single for 12 years so I could concentrate on raising my amazing son and I’m so glad I did. I made mistakes along the way but it’s all about learning from them

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So if she admits that her little son hates goodbyes etc....
Then why the hell would you try trigger the poor child going to camp 'you gonna miss me?' As someone else here said, why not hype him up asking oh you gonna enjoy camp.. its gonna be great fun... instead of triggering the child... ugh

What a cunt I'm sorry... but she is...

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Ah lads.... Are we after forgetting who's thréad this is... Until me Joolie decides to do IVF and tell the world how she's doing it alone can we keep it to her 😂😂😝😝😝 I'm. Getting confused

I felt like crying when I seen her story 😭😭😭 I have been putting 5 euro away out of my wage every week to buy myself a ninja. She sits at home living off the government handouts and get one delivered to her door. What am I doing so wrong in life.

• Heart
  • Sad

TikToc

VIP Member
It really disturbs me the way poor Fionn put his hands up to protect himself before ER even went near him. This is obviously happening regularly if that is his action. It's even more disturbing that J would be filming it all, those children have no privacy at all. She can go on about the trolls, it's not trolling Joooolie, it's people genuinely worried for the welfare of your children. Film yourself doing whatever stupid stuff you think is entertainment, but please stop with your kids. It's not funny exploiting them and it certainly isn't funny saying you want to run away from them every 5 mins.

Whoever the idiots are, praising you for the great job you're doing a a single Mum, are either taking the piss or are equally shit as a parent as you are.

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
Hahahaha that so didn't happen. Any way it was31 cents her dad owed not 33. What a coincidence though that it happened the same day she put up the clip of her Dad. Imagine that.

I am starting a small business and I am going to send out some small gifts to a few people who deserve them, not the huns.

I'll come back when I am up and running and ask ye for anyone ye think is deserving. Whether its 100 or 100000 followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Heidi77

VIP Member
I only just saw her stories. She's crying about Fionn's separation anxiety while she sits in her house alone and gloats about being alone. You couldnt make it up.

Reactions: 32

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She nearly collapsed when she opened the door and saw the local hardware owner at it but yet she sent fionn and thorn out to greet her with flowers… can this one stoop any lower.. she’s only short of sitting on the street outside whatever shop she wants something from and begging.. to all those who wonder what they’re doing wrong in life and how to get where she has gotten it’s simple.. sell yourself, your soul, your dignity, your kids, your family, your privacy, tell lies, fuck your kids into Creche and go home and make ridiculous reels and you’ll be on par with Pinocchio in no time!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jox

Chatty Member
I don’t know why Julie can’t find a nice guy.
she has everything going for her like, no red flags or anything.

She’s sound out, doesn’t refer to men as ‘sausages’ or make stupid videos.

Never embellishes or flat-out makes up stories to make herself out to be funny.

She certainly doesn’t spend more time rehearsing these videos for hours to get the lip synching just right instead of doing speech and language exercises with her son.

Thankfully she has motherhood licked & she never makes any disparaging remarks on live videos about the children’s father. Remarks they could find as they get older.

She also (although isn’t working at the moment) has job prospects and won’t be on benefits forever. She will contribute to the tax system that helped support her when she needed it.

Added extras are the way she doesn’t use her family for childminding/money constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 31