Twins and Me #23 Her language is so obscene, it’s not hard to have twins in a routine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss something - she said she had a school run to do though Sean had the kids??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Monkey 🐒 see monkey do. Julie we are all 🤢 over the absolute tit hole of a house you’re trying to raise 2 smalliies. It’s minging, you’re minging. You’re an absolute disgrace as a single mam. Stop crying you’re a disgrace..., full stop.. get off SM & give it a go before it’s too late .. #yournotagoodmam
I just read your hash tag in the voice of Crispina from magdeline laundries 😂😂 YOUR NOT A MAN OF GOD 😂😂😂😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Changing the title and stamp duty and legal fees would all be due on the house to claim ownership.

From what I read of the rules of another house raffle. I am of course open to correction on this one

Reactions: 4
Changing the title and stamp duty and legal fees would all be due on the house to claim ownership.

From what I read of the rules of another house raffle. I am of course open to correction on this one
That would be different to tax implications, but yes, most of the T&Cs state the winner is liable for all fees. I have heard of instances when this wasn't the case, but they are few and far between
Always read the small print!

Reactions: 5

All the fees are covered as part of the competition

Reactions: 2
Here she is again laughing and filming poor Fionn. Maybe that’s why the poor child has anxiety. I would if my mother treated me like that. Grow up Julie and look after you children. Sean and her mother are blocked from her stories. No wonder

Reactions: 4
Looks like after her research and help from Dr Google she has come up with the cure for 'relaxed' parenting ( thats the kindest word I could use), magnesium is the answer Tattlers !! Who knew ?

She's a typical narcissist, she will not acknowledge that she is to blame for the childrens behaviour. She won't parent them !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here she is again laughing and filming poor Fionn. Maybe that’s why the poor child has anxiety. I would if my mother treated me like that. Grow up Julie and look after you children. Sean and her mother are blocked from her stories. No wonder
I could cry looking at him trying to get up on the zip line put the shagging phone away and help the cratur

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.