Twins and Me #23 Her language is so obscene, it’s not hard to have twins in a routine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on stories. It’s even worse that she spent about 5 mins talking about Fionn being a softie and how she thinks he’s suffering with separation anxiety - yet she asked him ‘will you miss me?’ when he was going to camp yesterday. Was she hoping for him to get upset so she would have some content??!! If so, she’s absolutely vile and using her kids for constant content may come back to haunt her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg.. her story this morning. I never like comment on other peoples kids , my own is a little tit. But how can she stand there laughing and recording Erin Rose shouting at Fionn like that. The poor little pet with his arms in front of his face to protect himself when she went to go hit him shows its not the first time. . Disgusting to see

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Omg.. her story this morning. I never like comment on other peoples kids , my own is a little tit. But how can she stand there laughing and recording Erin Rose shouting at Fionn like that. The poor little pet with his arms in front of his face to protect himself when she went to go hit him shows its not the first time. . Disgusting to see
Very sad... Julie is a different breed... poor bleedin fionn... and Julie laughing... erin was about to.slap him.. aw think I'll have to stop watching her... its too upsetting ffs

Reactions: 13
O stop at this hour of the morning wouldent you think she would have more to do then filming her kids hitting and kicking each other.
The mind boggles why she even thinks other people want to even see it
All you can hear is her laughing away behind the phone.

Reactions: 11
Was coming on to post, him protecting himself is classic behaviour of someone who is regularly attacked by another.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So yesterday on tattle it was spoke about ERs behaviours and the little bully witch that she is and this morning Julie records that and puts it up clearly for tattlers sake.. she’s willing to make her own daughter look like a c*%t in front of tens of thousands just for tattle.. lowest of the low exploiting ER like that.. for all we know she rise her and put her up to it.. she doesn’t seem like the most likeable of kids but she doesn’t deserve to be thrown to the wolves by her mother either

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So yesterday on tattle it was spoke about ERs behaviours and the little bully witch that she is and this morning Julie records that and puts it up clearly for tattlers sake.. she’s willing to make her own daughter look like a c*%t in front of tens of thousands just for tattle.. lowest of the low exploiting ER like that.. for all we know she rise her and put her up to it.. she doesn’t seem like the most likeable of kids but she doesn’t deserve to be thrown to the wolves by her mother either
really sad how anyone could stand there and just record that. imagine any parents who’s child could end up in school with Erin, they could easily be like no don’t want my child playing with her… sad how these children even the unborn are used as content and cash cows. they have 0 protection not even from their own parents.

School is going to be a struggle for these children. We only ever see Erin acting brazen, she come across a bit blank aside from when she is sticking out her tongue or picking on her brother. She can thank her mother for portraying her like that. Julie might be cute at scamming the system and playing the victim but she is thick as a plank when it comes to life skills and mature parenting.

Reactions: 14
Monkey sees, monkey does…. Erin didn’t just pluck that behaviour out of the air. You can well believe Julie is like that to them away from the camera. There was no need to video and share any of that. It just shows how the twins environment is. Not good!

Erin-Rose is a complete brat. Get it together Julie, who has Fionn’s back when both his mother and sister don’t give a tit about him?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It really disturbs me the way poor Fionn put his hands up to protect himself before ER even went near him. This is obviously happening regularly if that is his action. It's even more disturbing that J would be filming it all, those children have no privacy at all. She can go on about the trolls, it's not trolling Joooolie, it's people genuinely worried for the welfare of your children. Film yourself doing whatever stupid stuff you think is entertainment, but please stop with your kids. It's not funny exploiting them and it certainly isn't funny saying you want to run away from them every 5 mins.

Whoever the idiots are, praising you for the great job you're doing a a single Mum, are either taking the piss or are equally tit as a parent as you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Absolutely disgusted after watching her stories this morning poor Fionn. Honestly what an brat of a child she would be put out on the blood step if she was mine and not recorded for all the world to see with his mother laughing behind the phone. He is going to struggle big time with his confidence in life with them two witches at least Sean seems to be some sort of role model for him.

Reactions: 12
She can dress her up all she wants but irelands Thorn is a bleeping brat and it takes a lot for me to use language but she's a witch . See Fionn blocking his face from her he'll have major issues over Julie condoning this behaviour oh look at her laying down the law. Yes at poor Fionns expense 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 20
So the Thorn is a witch and its all recorded but Fionn kicks the thing thorn is on and the filming stops. Poor child probably got a lashing off his mothers tongue.

Can someone confirm if that sculpting thing is sore or not? She wasn't very clear

Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusted after watching her stories this morning poor Fionn. Honestly what an brat of a child she would be put out on the blood step if she was mine and not recorded for all the world to see with his mother laughing behind the phone. He is going to struggle big time with his confidence in life with them two witches at least Sean seems to be some sort of role model for him.
Sean's not much of a role model though is he? Teaching them disgusting bad language and seems to be well able to take the piss out of the kids as much as Julie does when on camera.
Julie will be the one having meetings about her kids with teacher after school. It'll be all 'not my child', and 'who does the teacher think she is'.

Reactions: 15
Sean's not much of a role model though is he? Teaching them disgusting bad language and seems to be well able to take the piss out of the kids as much as Julie does when on camera.
Julie will be the one having meetings about her kids with teacher after school. It'll be all 'not my child', and 'who does the teacher think she is'.
Every other child will be at fault ! She'll be one of those mothers 🙄

Those kids need to be in separate classes in school especially poor fionn could do with the break from ER to see what a normal environment is when playing with other kids. It's not all about having to defend himself poor wee pet xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.