Twins and me #15 claims the dole, gets handouts for free, lifestyle is funded by you & me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should get you to it
Thanks 🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
It's not that easy to get a birth cert changed. Lot's of red tape
I added my sons father to his one recently, he’s still under one but it was a very simple submit a form kind of thing (I think because covid) but I imagine changing the surname would be a whole other big issue

Reactions: 2
Myself and my ex weren't married when the kids arrived and I was advised to double barrel their names incase we ended up splitting up. The inevitable happened, we split up and we just dropped his surname for the school, doctors etc. The only legal document they have with his name is their passports and it really wasn't worth all the hassle to have his name removed..

BTW wasn't my idea to remove his name, its what my children wanted. They have nothing to do with him for years now and don't want a name associated with him
It's easy enough to only use the one surname there is a section on the form all u do is send a letter from gp or school stating that they only use d one name as surname then thy will drop the other and once it's done then that's it u dont hav to prove it anymore after

I added my sons father to his one recently, he’s still under one but it was a very simple submit a form kind of thing (I think because covid) but I imagine changing the surname would be a whole other big issue
I tried to change my son's because his father fucked off when he was 8 months. I wanted him to start school with my surname, no way would they change it. I even went to court. We just used my name as his daily used name and for anything official it was abc/xyz known as abc/def and he changed it by deed poll on his 21st birthday. It's not as easy as I don't like their name.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I tried to change my son's because his father fucked off when he was 8 months. I wanted him to start school with my surname, no way would they change it. I even went to court. We just used my name as his daily used name and for anything official it was abc/xyz known as abc/def and he changed it by deed poll on his 21st birthday. It's not as easy as I don't like their name.
Sorry I should have made it clearer, I had his fathers detail added to the certificate. Not my sons name changed to his include his fathers surname

God she looks dreadful.
I'm no oil painting myself this morning🤣 julesss I guess was only hiding the greasy nuck because she was putting that shite on 🤣🤣 I hate sleepless nights my child only slept 36 hours from January 3rd melatonin isn't even helping I'm sleep. But may I add my hairs washed and shiny 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Here's the thing ....if Julie wants to go ahead and change the twins surnames let her off. But why does she feel the need to post it on social media.?

What's she going to do when those kids start school and some child says' my mammy watches your mammy on Instagram and she said your daddy doesn't love you and doesn't want you ' then what is she going to do cos she will have no one but herself to blame.

She is 100% using those children as pawns. Either he is or someone from his side of the family is watching her feed/stories and that's why she posted that to get a reaction. I have a feeling there was contact but he cut her out cos he was sick of her tit and this is her way of trying to get attention.

She is also a narcissist because in every story she tells she is either the hero or the victim but never ever the villian🤔

Oh and Julie ....wash your feckin hair!!!!!
What kind of mother would tell her child about who she follows on Instagram, let alone inform her child that another child is unloved. I wouldn’t want my children around that kind of family over Julies if that’s the case.
She shouldn’t be using those kids to get back at her ex, changing their name is shocking and I really don’t see her being able to accomplish this.
Her hair is mank, she needs a power wash 🤢

Reactions: 6
What kind of mother would tell her child about who she follows on Instagram, let alone inform her child that another child is unloved. I wouldn’t want my children around that kind of family over Julies if that’s the case.
She shouldn’t be using those kids to get back at her ex, changing their name is shocking and I really don’t see her being able to accomplish this.
Her hair is mank, she needs a power wash 🤢
I think you missed my point. Children are sponges and they have a tendency to repeat what they hear at home. I wasn't saying that any mother would intentionally tell their children these things to then have them intentionally repeat it.

The point was that Julie needs to be more careful in what she posts on social media espically in relation to her children. If she wants to share all aspects of her life that's her choice but her children haven't consented to having theirs shared

Reactions: 13
Lovely reel first thing. Keeping it classy Jules!
Isn't she such a sickner. I bought my friend a bottle of that for xmas my local chemist was selling it she only wears dark well omg we laughed for weeks it was terrible on her she couldn't get it off she was mahogany. I didn't know what tan she used so I asked her what one she wanted she lived to regret it 🤣🤣 absolute shite for the price she would of been better rolling around in cow dung it would of been a better shade of brown 🤣🤣🤣 the only sustainable thing was the packaging 🤣🤣🤣

I'm no oil painting myself this morning🤣 julesss I guess was only hiding the greasy nuck because she was putting that shite on 🤣🤣 I hate sleepless nights my child only slept 36 hours from January 3rd melatonin isn't even helping I'm sleep. But may I add my hairs washed and shiny 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn’t mind she gets a night weekend off as the kids are at her parents to! It’s not lack of sleep, it’s not work as she’s so lazy. She looks dreadful her hygiene wouldn’t be the best the kids don’t like getting washed also they get that from her!

Reactions: 6
How can you not have used your washing machine for a whole week?...I only have one child and if I leave it for a day or two it becomes a mountain. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find it hard to understand what the twins are saying? Maybe it’s just me...

Reactions: 11
Weighted blankets on their beds pulled back with the duvet so obviously shes not taking them off like she said she would.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How can you not have used your washing machine for a whole week?...I only have one child and if I leave it for a day or two it becomes a mountain. 🥴
Mines on at least twice a day sometimes more 🤣🤣 ive a teenager who gets changed at least 3 times a day to go nowhere and a 3 year old who would get dirty in a white room 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t wash herself, she doesn’t clean her house, she doesn’t do laundry not even on a weekly basis apparently, she gets a cooked chicken or smilers 4/5 days a week.. what the duck does she do with all her time.. seriously the twins are left to their own devices to do what they want, or else thrown on the couch with tablets what does she be at... it’s mind boggling! Unless she sits on her hole all day thinking what stupid reels she can bully her dad and Sean into or what lies she can make for content that’s the only thing I can think of! Fair enough she goes to dunnes 7 days a week but realistically that takes an hour or 2 max!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.