Twins and me #15 claims the dole, gets handouts for free, lifestyle is funded by you & me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, I know my sister changed my niece's surname.. But that's when she was v young, as the dad wasn't t in her life at all, she had also said to his family that had they wanted to see my niece there wasn't a problem just let her know.. And for about 18 years neither. Of them heard from that side at all.

But I'd like to think his family would have an Interest in the twins like

Reactions: 1
Myself and my ex weren't married when the kids arrived and I was advised to double barrel their names incase we ended up splitting up. The inevitable happened, we split up and we just dropped his surname for the school, doctors etc. The only legal document they have with his name is their passports and it really wasn't worth all the hassle to have his name removed..

BTW wasn't my idea to remove his name, its what my children wanted. They have nothing to do with him for years now and don't want a name associated with him
And your children decided for themselves 👍

Reactions: 7
You can clearly see her hair is dry under the towel, the bits sticking out the back of the towel are bone dry as is the hair at the front of the towel.. Jesus, imagine pretenting to wash your manky greasy hair. It would take less effort to actually wash it...
Last week she came on with the towel on her head twice ... and didn’t wash it. It must stink. The thought of the smell of her hair 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Here's the thing ....if Julie wants to go ahead and change the twins surnames let her off. But why does she feel the need to post it on social media.?

What's she going to do when those kids start school and some child says' my mammy watches your mammy on Instagram and she said your daddy doesn't love you and doesn't want you ' then what is she going to do cos she will have no one but herself to blame.

She is 100% using those children as pawns. Either he is or someone from his side of the family is watching her feed/stories and that's why she posted that to get a reaction. I have a feeling there was contact but he cut her out cos he was sick of her tit and this is her way of trying to get attention.

She is also a narcissist because in every story she tells she is either the hero or the victim but never ever the villian🤔

Oh and Julie ....wash your feckin hair!!!!!

Reactions: 29
I’ve been reading this post for a while. I liked Julie at the beginning but the last couple of weeks I’m getting so irritated watching her. I’m a single mum too. I’ve one child and am home schooling with a really high pressure job. I run my house .. light the fire.. cook our meals.. clean the house.. my ex is a nightmare only takes the child the odd weekend. He puts himself first. His family have NEVER taken the child.

I don’t feel sorry for myself. I’m happy to have my child and want the child to see a strong capable role model. Thats the best thing I can give my kid 😊😊. Julie please grow up a bit and try enjoy your twins

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This👌🏻
Julie is so thick she doesn’t get this:

“What's she going to do when those kids start school and some child says' my mammy watches your mammy on Instagram and she said your daddy doesn't love you and doesn't want you ' then what is she going to do cos she will have no one but herself to blame.”

Here's the thing ....if Julie wants to go ahead and change the twins surnames let her off. But why does she feel the need to post it on social media.?

What's she going to do when those kids start school and some child says' my mammy watches your mammy on Instagram and she said your daddy doesn't love you and doesn't want you ' then what is she going to do cos she will have no one but herself to blame.

She is 100% using those children as pawns. Either he is or someone from his side of the family is watching her feed/stories and that's why she posted that to get a reaction. I have a feeling there was contact but he cut her out cos he was sick of her tit and this is her way of trying to get attention.

She is also a narcissist because in every story she tells she is either the hero or the victim but never ever the villian🤔

Oh and Julie ....wash your feckin hair!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I didn't see the live, normally you can't watch them after it I can't see it ?..what a dope like as you all said there no problem with anyone doing that but why broadcast it to complete strangers....😣🤔

Reactions: 3
Were the twins awake when she was doing all this bitching about the dad? Her house then a pig stye why not tidy the house put the kids to bed then have a good auld witch about their father to her 62k followers!!! Someone on here knew his family maybe they can dish some dirt! She is a woman!

Reactions: 11
I think it’s in very bad taste to announce so publicly she’s wants to change the twins surnames. If that’s what she wants to do then it should only be her and the ex’s business. I feel she’s only doing this to get back at the ex she sounds like she’s still very bitter over the break up and not over it or him for that matter. And probably secretly bulling he’s moved on.

Reactions: 13
Ohhh please shes just short of telling everyone what time she done a tit at. Ffs somethings are better left private you think she would grow up . She probably has his family following her and its for their benefit duck me shes a scorned woman 🖕🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you remember when you sent your smallies upstairs to brush their teeth and they would just wet the toothbrush to try convince you they cleaned them.. Julie tried the equivalent with the hair towel this morning.

Kids are in bed now Julie, be a love and pop into the shower and get that hair washed. I can nearly smell you though my phone at this stage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The towel is forever on the head!!

Either she has never been shown how to actually wash her hair or she uses the towel as a prop in the shower to keep her hair dry!!

That hair needs a bottle of washing up liquid to try get the grease out at this rate 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Regardless of how easy it is or is not, why would you do it ? What gives her the right ? He fathered those children and in my opinion when they are 18 leave the children decide for themselves.

Its just another pop at him, it didnt work out with them so she will now use her children as pawns. Such a horrible thing to do 😡😡
She uses those kids as weapons, she's a bitter woman

Reactions: 11
Imagine being that lazy to pretend to wash your own hair! That’s a whole other level of skank

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If it’s Sarah burp you mean yes there is 🤣
This should get you to it

Reactions: 1
Imagine being that lazy to pretend to wash your own hair! That’s a whole other level of skank
She’s a full time liar!! I feel sorry for her followers believing all the rubbish she spouts! Look up the village idiot her picture is under it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.