Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so immature he's a grown man. There really is no need for such childish behaviour no matter what the circumstances.
Poor Kat 😥

I have only just realised these girls have a thread on here and had a skim through and found out the current situation with G! Obviously don’t know a great deal as only just found out but I did see his story 🙈

He’s an idiot, he’s like one of those attention seekers on FB that write something cryptic like
‘I can’t believe this has happened’ or ‘thats’s it I’ve had enough’ then don’t reply when nosey people ask what’s the matter.
Can’t stand people that air their dirty laundry on social media, think of your wife and kids you twit! 🤬
Rant over 😊

Reactions: 8
He’s an idiot, he’s like one of those attention seekers on FB that write something cryptic like
‘I can’t believe this has happened’ or ‘thats’s it I’ve had enough’ then don’t reply when nosey people ask what’s the matter.
Can’t stand people that air their dirty laundry on social media, think of your wife and kids you twit! 🤬
Rant over 😊
Or check themselves into the hospital!
I actually really like Twinkle, they’re not very bright at times but they take criticism well and laugh at themselves when it’s pointed out. I know they’ve got fancy houses etc etc but they’ve done well business wise and the husbands businesses too. I do feel sorry for Kat and Gareth, they’ve been together a really long time too and it must be hurting the kids. So apologies if it looked like I was gloating about him leaving, I’m not 😊

Reactions: 5
Or check themselves into the hospital!
I actually really like Twinkle, they’re not very bright at times but they take criticism well and laugh at themselves when it’s pointed out. I know they’ve got fancy houses etc etc but they’ve done well business wise and the husbands businesses too. I do feel sorry for Kat and Gareth, they’ve been together a really long time too and it must be hurting the kids. So apologies if it looked like I was gloating about him leaving, I’m not 😊
I like them too. They both work really hard. I often wonder where they get their energy from. It’s sad when a marriage breaks down but no matter the circumstances it should not be all over social media x

Reactions: 2
Overall I love the Twins! I guess I hadn’t really noticed the rich twin/poor twin thing because I sometimes get mixed up who is who when they don’t show their faces and just chat. I did think WTF a while ago when they decided to buy extra AirPods because the girls kept using them, and it was easier. I thought holy tit that was such a huge purchase for me and they buy more like it’s a coffee.

I feel like Kat lives normally and Nat splurges so it makes it seem like Kat is so poor when she’s more like us, if that makes sense.

I also think it’s weird as duck they both clean their kids rooms, and broadcast that cleaning on the gram. No privacy in that house at all. My mum never tidied my room after the age of 12, as that would have been so strange. Kat (I think) cleans the bedroom of her adult son that lives there and Nat (I think lol) will show herself clearing out her daughters bedroom. It’s just so strange, they are all perfectly capable of tidying up themselves.

Overall I love the Twins! I guess I hadn’t really noticed the rich twin/poor twin thing because I sometimes get mixed up who is who when they don’t show their faces and just chat. I did think WTF a while ago when they decided to buy extra AirPods because the girls kept using them, and it was easier. I thought holy tit that was such a huge purchase for me and they buy more like it’s a coffee.

I feel like Kat lives normally and Nat splurges so it makes it seem like Kat is so poor when she’s more like us, if that makes sense.

I also think it’s weird as duck they both clean their kids rooms, and broadcast that cleaning on the gram. No privacy in that house at all. My mum never tidied my room after the age of 12, as that would have been so strange. Kat (I think) cleans the bedroom of her adult son that lives there and Nat (I think lol) will show herself clearing out her daughters bedroom. It’s just so strange, they are all perfectly capable of tidying up themselves.
I find the cleaning of the kids rooms really strange too and a complete lack of privacy

Reactions: 1
Do you think he’s had some sort of breakdown? On her run down of 2021 they say they battled the c word has one of them had cancer and it’s got to much? 😞 sad tho

I know this thread is about K & N but can someone please post on here once they know what’s going on with Max. Overall I love their stories (apart from a few gripes) but I am finding the stories about max so triggering to an event I had in my life with a pet I just can’t watch at all. I will have to unfollow or mute their account or something until this is resolved I can’t deal with it at all and if I see there’s stories I will watch I can’t help it. Please can one of you update once we know x

Reactions: 3
I know this thread is about K & N but can someone please post on here once they know what’s going on with Max. Overall I love their stories (apart from a few gripes) but I am finding the stories about max so triggering to an event I had in my life with a pet I just can’t watch at all. I will have to unfollow or mute their account or something until this is resolved I can’t deal with it at all and if I see there’s stories I will watch I can’t help it. Please can one of you update once we know x
Will do

I feel for Kat. Anyone who has ever suffered from
Gynae problems will know how debilitating it can be. She still kept going when it must have been a struggle, then all
the issues with Gareth and now her wee dog. X

I feel for Kat. Anyone who has ever suffered from
Gynae problems will know how debilitating it can be. She still kept going when it must have been a struggle, then all
the issues with Gareth and now her wee dog. X
Have they spit up? I feel for kat I like her more than her flashy sister

I really feel for Kat you can see she’s struggling with everything going wrong at once, the video of Max made me cry I hope he will be ok