Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s still there and she’s begged a whole #gifted party 🙈
I think that’s for all the businesses to set up, which is allowed not having guests over........but still sickening how much has been gifted just because of lockdown, how do us normal folk cope??

I think that’s for all the businesses to set up, which is allowed not having guests over........but still sickening how much has been gifted just because of lockdown, how do us normal folk cope??
Surely they won’t be going to that trouble for just them and didn’t she have like 6-8 party bags made up?

Reactions: 3
Im thinking they have people over, hence the lack of stories in regards to the massive event!
Oh defo. If she had nothing to hide, we would be seeing the whole party. I bet the companies who gifted all that stuff won’t be happy they aren’t getting the exposure they deserve

Reactions: 1
How are you allowed people into your home to set up for a party ?? That is definitely not allowed !! No-one should be entering your home unless it’s essential work !!

Happy Bragmess! Apple watches, iPhone 12s etc but don’t worry peasants, hang some crappy messages on the xmas tree to make us seem relatable

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’m normally an observer on here but today I thought I wanted to say that I couldn’t believe that whilst Kat was changing her Mercedes for a cheaper running alternative, Nat found it necessary to post a picture of their very expensive gleaming car. It’s a bit ‘look at me I’m the richer sister!’ A bit off I thought

Reactions: 7
I’m normally an observer on here but today I thought I wanted to say that I couldn’t believe that whilst Kat was changing her Mercedes for a cheaper running alternative, Nat found it necessary to post a picture of their very expensive gleaming car. It’s a bit ‘look at me I’m the richer sister!’ A bit off I thought
It probably wasn’t meant that way but I did find it strange as that’s her hubby’s car 🚙 can’t quite get my round the fact they are both 38 I thought mid forties 😱

• Wow
Ah she’s lost her eye lashes lol. Oh wait, they coincidentally were on the Louis Vuitton purse 🙄 #humblebrag

• Haha
What is the problem with leaving chemicals in its original packaging? This is ludicrous. She’s used £15 worth of softener to fill up this glass container that could potentially leak and smash. All in the hope Stacy Solomon sees and gives them a follow 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Talking about all the things that went wrong today, mess leaking into boot and the door opened. Is Nat for real? She kept saying bear with me and I'm sitting waiting on the punchline. She's so annoying. Don't mind Kat, she's a bit more down to earth, but Nat is just the worst, so unlikable. I also refuse to believe there approx 37. Look terrible for their age.

Feel sorry for kat. Nat just seems to live by money money money and kat constantly trying to keep up.

Reactions: 1