Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Nat was playing pool the other day and the unnecessarily OTT photo of her shooting the cue behind her back? Just seemed extra for the sake of showing off. I also didn’t like how Kat and kids were sick with Covid and Nat essentially said that she is too busy and important to get sick. Not sure the exact words she used, just remember the feeling of her putting her situation above her sister’s.

Reactions: 1
These two are just wow! Like show off to the extreme well one is she’s very flashy with the designer gear think it’s the one with the big detached house 😴

Reactions: 2
Yes I have to agree. Getting very flash now. Nat absolutely loves herself and shows off so much. Kat is so much more down to earth

Reactions: 3
I’m really sorry my sister can’t get away on holiday…. Next story - look at MY amazing holiday 🙄
I feel so sorry for Kat. She always seems to be trying and keep up with Nat. Seeing her not able to go on holiday too and her sister rubbing her face in it

Wonder what’s happened Kat hasn’t been on stories today and the husbands carpentry page has two weird stories

1. Worst holiday ever, definitely one to forget
2. Need somewhere to rent if anyone knows anywhere

WTF 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The way his stories are coming across is that he’s not in the wrong whatever has happened 🤔

Reactions: 1
Yeah he seems very angry. Am shocked tbh. I really like Kat. But I can’t even watch nat anymore she really grates on me. Everything is so prim and proper with her

Is it the sons Instagram aswell? Could it be him? Seems so out of character for it to be Kat and Gareth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can’t believe they’ve trotted found London looking for a case cover….how sad!!!
She’s dying to say how expensive the case was isn’t she!! Why buy a case for travelling that you don’t want to get knocked about when travelling 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maybe he was hacked?
Seems a bit childish too like keep your private life private if something happened

Twinkle duo aren’t following him on insta, I don’t think it’s personally a hack! Especially after the last statement about how social media means more than family.

Reactions: 2
It’s true what they say don’t though don’t believe everything u see on SM….they all portray such perfect lives but u just never know

Reactions: 4
Maybe son has been on holiday (sure one was going on holiday) family haven’t supported him in whatever and looking to move out and deleted him blocked him